Are there swimming or splash pools for younger kids on board?
Especially for Kids & Teens – Frequently Asked Questions
There are a number of pools and splash zones for children to enjoy aboard every Disney cruise ship. Pools include:
- Disney Dream: Mickey's Pool and Donald's Pool
- Disney Fantasy: Mickey's Pool and Donald's Pool and Funnel Puddle
- Disney Magic: AquaLab and Goofy's Pool
- Disney Wonder: Mickey's Pool and Goofy's Pool
Plus, each ship features a kids’ water play area:
- Disney Dream: Nemo's Reef
- Disney Fantasy: Nemo's Reef and AquaLab
- Disney Magic: Nephews' Splash Zone
- Disney Wonder: Mickey's Splash Zone
Note that the AquaDuck waterslide aboard the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy is designed for Guests 42 inches or taller and the AquaDunk waterslide aboard the Disney Magic is designed for Guests 48 inches or taller.
Policies About Swim Accessories and Equipment
Please note the following policies about pool toys and swim accessories:
- Swim goggles that fit only over the eyes are permitted at all pools, hot tubs and waterslides, with the exception of AquaDunk aboard the Disney Magic, where goggles are not allowed.
- Swim masks that cover the eyes and nose are permitted at all pools. They are not allowed on any slides, including AquaDuck.
- Snorkel tubes are not permitted at any pools, hot tubs or waterslides.
- Coast Guard personal flotation devices (PFDs), water wings and flotation sewn into bathing suits can be brought onboard and are permitted in all the pools and all waterslides except the AquaDunk.
- Complimentary lifevests are provided and may be used in the pools and all waterslides except the AquaDunk.
- Floats, rafts and fun noodles cannot be brought on board and are not permitted in the pools.