Are there designated smoking areas on board?
Booking & Reservations – Frequently Asked Questions
In an effort to provide an enjoyable cruise experience for all our Guests, smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes) is only permitted in the following designated areas of the ships:
Disney Magic and Disney Wonder
- Deck 4, outdoors, starboard side from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM
- Deck 9, forward, portside, any time
Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy
- Deck 4, port side, aft, on the outside Promenade Deck from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM
- Deck 12, port side, aft, the outdoor area accessible through the Meridian Lounge at any time
- Deck 13, port side, forward, near Currents Bar, at any time
Note: Guests found smoking in their staterooms or on their verandahs will be charged a $250 stateroom recovery fee. This fee covers deep cleaning that includes air filter replacement, carpet extraction and the cleaning and replacement of drapes, comforters, blankets and pillows, along with verandah cleaning and maintenance.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.