Staterooms – Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line staterooms are among the first in the industry to be tailored especially for families, pioneering innovative comforts and modern features you won't find with any other cruise line. With accommodations ranging from cozy private lodgings to grand and richly appointed suites, from rooms with added space to rooms with sweeping views, there's a stateroom to fit your need for fun and comfort.
The "Disney difference" can be found in every detail of our fine accommodations. Most rooms feature:
- Substantially more space than is offered with most other cruise lines
- Ample storage for all the essentials that a typical family carries
- Split baths and separate sinks—a cruise line industry first—allow several people to wash up at the same time and are perfect for families
- Superior attention to detail—from vintage decorative touches to the playful "towelgami" you find waiting for you each night
And of course, you enjoy the unsurpassed personal attention and in-room service from our legendary staff and crew throughout your stay. Our remarkable staterooms deliver superior relaxation and plenty of charm, for a vacation experience you won't soon forget. Find the room that will be your perfect home away from home.
Note: Guests traveling with wheelchairs, electric mobility scooters or electric convenience vehicles (ECVs) should consider a wheelchair-accessible stateroom to accommodate your needs. Learn more about wheelchair-accessible staterooms.
- Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy Staterooms
- Explore staterooms aboard our fleet's newest additions, the dazzling Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy.
Begin browsing and selecting stateroom options to see convenient side-by-side comparison views—up to 3 at a time. Discover the perfect accommodations for you and your family.