Disney Magic & Disney Wonder Staterooms
Disney Cruise Line staterooms aboard the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder are among the first in the industry to be tailored especially for families. They're prepared with care to ensure a relaxing and memorable stay. Whether it's a cozy private retreat or a spacious and extravagantly appointed suite, our accommodations allow you to travel in style and divine comfort.
When selecting your stateroom, take note of the categories. They designate the different types of rooms, or can indicate different Deck locations within these types. The Compare Staterooms page offers convenient side-by-side comparisons to help you see the differences and decide on the room that's best for you.
With options like private verandahs that look out onto the sea and scenery, deluxe rooms with expanded space, and rooms with crystal-clear porthole views, a perfect slice of paradise is yours to discover. No matter your selection, each room is adorned from floor to ceiling with elegant decorative touches that hearken back to the glorious golden age of ocean travel.
Experience the comfort, fun and remarkable luxury of our signature staterooms, and let our inviting interiors transform your cruising experience into a magical dream come true.
- Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
- This deluxe offering sleeps a family of 4 or 5—more square footage than you would expect in a standard stateroom—and features a queen-size bed, split bath, convertible sofa, a spacious seating area and a private balcony.
- Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah
- This palatial suite is the ship's most lavish accommodation. The room sleeps 7 and includes 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms—including a master with double sinks and rain shower—media library, wet bar, dining salon and numerous lavish amenities.
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
- This stateroom comfortably fits a family of 3 or 4 and includes a queen-size bed, convertible sofa, split bath, a spacious sitting area and a private balcony.
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Navigator's Verandah
- This stateroom—specially themed for adventurous sea-farers—comfortably sleeps 3 and includes a queen-size bed, convertible sofa, split bath, a spacious sitting area and private verandah.
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
- This accommodation is spacious enough for a family of 3 or 4 and includes a queen-size bed, convertible sofa, split bath, separate sleeping and seating areas and a view of the sea through a large porthole window.
- Deluxe Inside Stateroom
- This accommodation offers plenty of room for 3 or 4, and includes a queen-size bed, convertible sofa, split bath and separate sleeping and seating areas in a delightful Disney maritime motif.
- Standard Inside Stateroom
- This accommodation—befitted in stylish maritime décor—boasts room for a family of 3 or 4 and includes a queen-size bed, separate sleeping and seating areas, as well as a couch and desk.
- Concierge 2-Bedroom Suite with Verandah
- This opulent accommodation features ample space for 7, a living room, 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms including whirlpool tub, a walk-in closet, wet bar and an expanded range of upgraded amenities.
- Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite with Verandah
- This luxurious accommodation features ample space for 5, a living room, a bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a walk-in closet, wet bar and an expanded range of upgraded amenities.