At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 9, Forward|
|Hours of Operation:||Varies; Please check the Personal Navigator while onboard for specific times|
Quiet Cove Pool, one of 3 freshwater pools on the Disney Magic, is an adults-only pool located at Deck 9, Forward that is open from approximately 8:00 a.m. to midnight daily. Because operating times do vary, check the Personal Navigator—the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter detailing all there is to see and do—once onboard for the most accurate times.
Take a relaxing break amid a more subdued environment at this pool designed for Guests 18 years of age and older. Boasting a maximum depth of 4 feet, Quiet Cove Pool lets adults cool off and mingle with other adults while away from the kids.
In addition to the central pool, Quiet Cove Pool includes 2 whirlpool spas, perfect for Guests seeking a relaxing respite.
The Quiet Cove Pool area includes approximately 40 teak deck lounge chairs with plush cushions, available on a first-come, first-served basis.Poolside Dining
For those looking for a quick snack or beverage, Signals serves alcoholic beverages, cocktails, juices and snacks, and Cove Café serves specialty coffees and teas, snacks and mixed drinks throughout the day. Please note that food and beverages are not allowed in the pools or whirlpool spas.Games and Activities
Games and activities are hosted by Cast Members in the Quiet Cove Pool area at various times daily. Check the Personal Navigator once onboard for the most accurate activities schedule.
Policies About Pool Toys and Swim Accessories
Please be aware of the following policies about pool toys and swim accessories:
- Swim goggles that fit only over the eyes are permitted at all pools, hot tubs and water slides, with the exception of AquaDunk aboard the Disney Magic, where goggles are not allowed.
- Swim masks that cover the eyes and nose are permitted at all pools. They are not allowed on any slides, including AquaDuck.
- Snorkel tubes are not permitted at any pools, hot tubs or water slides.
- Coast Guard personal flotation devices (PFDs), water wings and flotation sewn into bathing suits can be brought onboard and are permitted in Mickey's Pool.
- Floats, rafts and fun noodles cannot be brought onboard and are not permitted in the pools.
Policies About Swim Diapers
The United States Public Health Service requires that only children who are toilet trained are permitted to enter swimming pools and spas aboard cruise ships.
Children who are not toilet trained are welcome to enjoy Nemo's Reef and Mickey's Splash Zone, where they must wear swim diapers. Please note, swim diapers are not permitted in the pools, hot tubs or spas, the AquaDuck and the AquaLab.
Fun Facts & Tips
Quiet Cove Pool is heated if the temperature falls below 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Quiet Cove Pool has a constant depth of 4 feet.
Don't want to go ashore? The pools are a great place to have fun when the ship's in port.