At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 9, Aft|
|Hours of Operation:||Please check the Personal Navigator while onboard for specific times.|
Nephews' Splash Zone is a whimsical water playground for children located on Deck 9, Aft within the AquaLab pool area. Home to fountains, bubblers and other wacky water experiments, this fun splash zone was "created" by and stars Donald Duck's crafty nephews, Huey, Dewey and Louie.
Nephews' Splash Zone is the perfect place for children 3 years of age and under to splash it up, cool down and make new friends with kids their own age while out at sea or in port. This 500-square-foot interactive wet play area includes:
- 3 squirting mini-boilers designed to look like Donald Duck's nephews
- Geysers and pop jets
- Rotating wheels and levers
Nephews' Splash Zone was created with your child's comfort, safety and convenience in mind, with a variety of special features, including:
- A soft wet deck surface
- Shade for protection from the sun
Policies About Pool Toys and Swim Accessories
Please be aware of the following policies about pool toys and swim accessories:
- Swim goggles that fit only over the eyes are permitted at all pools, hot tubs and water slides, with the exception of AquaDunk aboard the Disney Magic, where goggles are not allowed.
- Swim masks that cover the eyes and nose are permitted at all pools. They are not allowed on any slides, including AquaDuck.
- Snorkel tubes are not permitted at any pools, hot tubs or water slides.
- Coast Guard personal flotation devices (PFDs), water wings and flotation sewn into bathing suits can be brought onboard and are permitted in Mickey's Pool.
- Floats, rafts and fun noodles cannot be brought onboard and are not permitted in the pools.
Policies About Swim Diapers
The United States Public Health Service requires that only children who are toilet trained are permitted to enter swimming pools and spas aboard cruise ships.
Children who are not toilet trained are welcome to enjoy Nemo's Reef and Mickey's Splash Zone, where they must wear swim diapers. Please note, swim diapers are not permitted in the pools, hot tubs or spas, the AquaDuck and the AquaLab.
Complimentary Pool Vests
As a courtesy, complimentary pool vests are now available on the pool decks aboard all ships. These vests can only be worn by children in the swimming pools to help with flotation, and must not be taken ashore at ports of call, including Castaway Cay. Please note that pool vests are not a substitute for the lifejackets located in Guest staterooms, nor are they a substitution for adult supervision.