Nightclubs & Lounges on the Disney Magic
Disney Cruise Line nightclubs and lounges aboard the Disney Magic are uniquely themed spaces where children and adults can listen to live music, dance and participate in games and activities.
- Cove Café
- Cove Café, an adults-only coffee bar located on Deck 9, Midship aboard the Disney Magic, is a casual hotspot where Guests can enjoy a specialty coffee and a snack while perusing a magazine, watching television or surfing the Internet.
- Fathoms, a nightclub located on Deck 3, Forward in the After Hours section on the Disney Magic, is an ocean-inspired retreat celebrating all styles of music amid a fun, festive atmosphere. During the day, Guests of all ages can partake in a number of games and activities; at night, adults are invited to listen to live music, dance or catch a hilarious variety act.
- Keys, a piano bar located on Deck 3, Forward in the After Hours section aboard the Disney Magic, is a romantic nighttime spot with an attractive Art Deco theme where adults can listen to live music, savor the flavor of a mixed drink and simply unwind.
- O'Gill's Pub
O'Gill's Pub, a sports bar and lounge located on Deck 3, Forward in the After Hours section aboard the Disney Magic, is an Irish-themed pub where Guests can watch televised sporting events, take part in trivia games and enjoy a cold brew or mixed drink.
- Promenade Lounge
- Promenade Lounge, an elegant Art Deco venue located on Deck 3, Aft on the Disney Magic, is the perfect place for families to enjoy a refreshing beverage or snack, surf the Internet or partake in fun activities that occur throughout the day.
- Signals, an adults-only bar located on Deck 9, Midship aboard the Disney Magic near the Quiet Cove Pool, is a cozy spot where Guests 21 years of age or older can unwind with a refreshing cocktail or snack.