At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 5, Aft|
|Show Times:||Varies daily; please check the Personal Navigator while onboard for specific dates and times.|
The Buena Vista Theatre, one of 2 large-sized theatre spaces on the Disney Magic, is a 268-seat cinema located at Deck 5, Aft that screens first-run movies—and digital 3-D movies—along with other popular films.
Reminiscent of a movie palace during the golden years of Hollywood, the Buena Vista Theatre features warm wood paneling, red plush seating, a stage and a red velvet curtain in the grand Art Deco and Art Nouveau styles of the 1930s and 1940s.
The Buena Vista Theatre includes:
- Plush, comfortable seats
- A giant movie screen
- State-of-the-art projection with Dolby Sound
The theatre is the onboard destination to catch some of the latest motion picture releases. Show times occur throughout the day, so you can be sure to enjoy a flick or two during your cruise. Please check the Personal Navigator—the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter detailing all there is to see and do—while onboard for a complete list of movies and show times.
Additionally, the Buena Vista Theatre occasionally hosts lectures featuring special guests.
Designated wheelchair viewing is available in the rear of theatre.
Dolby Surround 7.1
- Dolby® Surround 7.1 is the newest cinema audio format developed to provide more depth and realism to the cinema experience. By adding two additional discrete audio channels, Dolby Surround 7.1 takes the excitement of movies to the next level and truly immerses you in the action.
- Provides Guests with a more vivid and engaging moviegoing experience.
- Dolby® 3D uses a unique full-spectrum color technology that provides extremely crisp, clear images for a superior 3D experience.
- Dolby 3D is widely recognized as producing a superior 3d movie experience that delivers bright, natural colors to every seat in the house.
The Buena Vista Theatre also features some special surprises—adding a fourth dimension to your Disney cruise movie-going experience.
Fun Facts & Tips
Inspired by the grand theatres of the 1920s and 1930s, the Buena Vista Theatre showcases glamorous Art Deco style along with state-of-the-art technologies.