Dining on the Disney Magic
Dining aboard the Disney Magic is sure to satisfy the appetites of your entire family—thanks to fresh, expertly prepared dishes made available 24 hours a day. Featuring diverse menus, distinctly themed restaurants and Disney's innovative Rotational Dining system where you can enjoy a different restaurant every night of your cruise, Disney Cruise Line invites you to experience the finest dining at sea.
- Animator's Palate
- Animator's Palate is a Main Dining restaurant located on Deck 4, Aft aboard the Disney Magic. Celebrating the art of animation, Animator's Palate includes 2 innovative dinner "shows" starring your favorite Disney and Disney•Pixar characters.
- Cabanas is an indoor/outdoor Casual Dining restaurant located on Deck 9, Aft on the Disney Magic that serves a culinary confection of fresh food favorites. At breakfast and lunch, Cabanas offers the finest in buffet dining; at dinnertime, the restaurant is transformed into a table-service dining room serving Main Dining delights.
- Eye Scream and Frozone Treats
Find frozen treats at these 2 quick-service venues conveniently located near Goofy's Pool on Deck 9. Frozone Treats serves up delicious fruit smoothies while Eye Scream offers soft-serve ice cream.
- Carioca's on the Disney Magic is a Main Dining restaurant located on Deck 3, Aft. named after Donald Duck's amigo in Disney's The Three Caballeros, Carioca's serves classic American fare for breakfast and lunch, and South American specialties for dinner.
- Lumiere's is a Main Dining restaurant located on Deck 3, Midship on the Disney Magic that serves contemporary American cuisine for breakfast and lunch in a casual setting, and French-inspired fare amid a more refined atmosphere for dinner. The restaurant is elegantly themed after the hit Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast.
- Pete's Boiler Bites
Pete's Boiler Bites, a Quick Service dining location on Deck 9, Aft next to AquaLab aboard the Disney Magic, is a convenient snack bar that serves classic American fare like hamburgers and chicken tenders throughout the day.
- Preludes, a snack bar located just outside the Walt Disney Theatre, serves beverages and snacks for purchase during live show performances and movies.
- Room Service
- Disney Cruise Line Room Service is available 24 hours a day for your convenience. Relax with a continental breakfast, grab a quick snack between meals or satisfy a late-night craving in the comfort of your room. Complimentary room service ensures that you can enjoy fresh, made-to-order dishes anytime, day or night.