Dining on the Disney Magic
Dining aboard the Disney Magic is sure to satisfy the appetites of your entire family—thanks to fresh, expertly prepared dishes made available 24 hours a day. Featuring diverse menus, distinctly themed restaurants and Disney's innovative Rotational Dining system where you can enjoy a different restaurant every night of your cruise, Disney Cruise Line invites you to experience the finest dining at sea.
- Animator's Palate
- Animator's Palate is a Main Dining restaurant located on Deck 4, Aft aboard the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder, and on Deck 3, Aft aboard the Disney Dream and the Disney Fantasy. Celebrating Disney animation, Animator's Palate includes an innovative dinner "show" starring your favorite Disney characters.
- Lumiere's is a Main Dining restaurant located on Deck 3, Midship on the Disney Magic that serves contemporary American cuisine for breakfast and lunch in a casual setting, and French-inspired continental cuisine amid a more refined atmosphere for dinner. The restaurant is elegantly themed after the hit Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast.
- Preludes, a Quick Service restaurant located just outside the Walt Disney Theatre, is a snack stand on all the Disney ships serving beverages and snacks during live show performances and movies.
- Room Service
- Disney Cruise Line Room Service is available 24 hours a day for your convenience. Relax with a continental breakfast, grab a quick snack between meals or satisfy a late-night craving in the comfort of your room. Complimentary room service ensures that you can enjoy fresh, made-to-order dishes anytime, day or night.
- Topsider Buffet
- Topsider Buffet on the Disney Magic is an indoor/outdoor buffet located on Deck 9, Aft that serves American and international classics. During breakfast and lunch, Topsider Buffet offers the finest in buffet dining; at dinnertime, Topsider Buffet is transformed to a casual yet elegant sit-down restaurant serving Main Dining specialties.