At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 5, Midship|
|Hours of Operation:||Varies; please check the Personal Navigator while onboard for specific times.|
Disney's Oceaneer Club is a children's activity center located on Deck 5, Midship on the Disney Fantasy. It is the ideal place for children 3 to 12 years of age to immerse themselves in the imaginative worlds that Disney is known for, while performing on stage, playing games and enjoying a wide variety of supervised activities.
The central rotunda is the main gathering place and, at the same time, a portal to other "lands," including:
- Andy's Room
- Monster's Academy
- Pixie Hollow
- Disney's Explorer Pod
The rotunda also has a 103-inch plasma screen for watching movies and for magical interactions with Crush, the totally tubular sea turtle from the Disney•Pixar movie Finding Nemo. The turtle personally chats with kids during his real-time animated appearances, asking them about themselves and the human world they inhabit.
Disney's Oceaneer Club includes:
- 4 distinctly themed play areas
- Computer banks with child-friendly computers
- A reading area
- A small stage for games
- Multiple televisions
- Play structures
- A giant TV screen
Branching off from the central rotunda, Disney's Oceaneer Club includes 4 themed spaces:
- Andy's Room - Inside this vibrantly-colored room, the world of Disney•Pixar's Toy Story comes to life. Children feel toy-sized, because everything around them is built large scale. Throughout this space, kids can play with larger-than-life characters from the animated film, including Rex the dinosaur, Hamm the piggy bank and Mr. Potato Head. This room also features a huge Slinky Dog structure that kids can climb through.
- Monsters Academy - This area is based on the Disney•Pixar animated film Monsters, Inc., the centerpiece being an elaborately themed play structure, where kids can immerse themselves in the world of Monstropolis. It also boasts computers with unique interactive games.
- Pixie Hollow - Inspired by the series of Tinkerbell movies, this fun interactive space transports children to the magical world inhabited by fairies. In the corner of the room, you'll find a pixie dust tree with glittering lights twinkling among its leaves. Throughout the room, there are acorn- and mushroom-shaped stools where children may sit. This endearing and tranquil environment is designed for dress-up play, individual craft projects and storytelling sessions.
- Explorer Pod - Children can explore the Nemo Sub—a scaled version of a submarine inspired by the Disney•Pixar animated film Finding Nemo. The bright blue and yellow submarine is surrounded by a stunning seascape and features virtual environments for children to discover. Within the submarine, 16 interactive computer stations offer fun-filled games for individuals and groups.
What makes Disney's Oceaneer Club even more magical is an endless supply of toys and games, an open seating area for arts and crafts, and ongoing Disney movies. Mats for naps are also available.
Dining at Disney's Oceaneer Club
Children are invited to enjoy lunch and dinner at Disney's Oceaneer Club.
Registering your child for Disney's Oceaneer Club can be made at the terminal or once onboard the ship.
Upon boarding the ship on Embarkation Day, both children and parents must check in at the front desk at Disney's Oceaneer Club, on Deck 5, Midship. During this confirmation process, parents will fill out final paperwork and children will receive a wristband indicating that they are part of Disney's Oceaneer Club. Only children that are ages three through twelve and completely toilet trained will be able to participate in secured programming.
During the registration process, parents are invited to tour the facility, meet the counselors and learn more about the many activities offered.
Children with Special Needs
Children with special needs are welcome at Disney's Oceaneer Club. While we cannot offer one on one care for your child, families are encouraged to speak with our Special Services team pre-arrival to discuss any questions or clarify participation guidelines.
Activities at Disney's Oceaneer Club
Children are invited to partake in a wide range of delightfully themed activities available at Disney's Oceaneer Club. While some activities are recommended for certain age ranges, participation is based on a child's interest level and maturity—not age. As a result of this, siblings and friends ages 3-12 can play together without restriction.
Disney's Once Upon a Time
Bartleby the Bookmaker leads the kids through the art of bookmaking and wows them with his very special talent: When he reads the books, he makes the characters come to life!
Puzzle Playtime with Mickey and Friends
Mickey Mouse and his pals stop by to play some of their favorite games with Disney Cruise Line's youngest cruisers and their families.
Tinker Bell's Talent Show
Tinker Bell has come from Pixie Hollow to Disney Cruise Line to help young cruisers discover their Fairy Talents and to give them the opportunity to shine.
Parents should note that children have the ability to move back and forth between Disney's Oceaneer Club and Disney's Oceaneer Lab during most operating hours to experience activities. Youth activities counselors will be on hand to direct children.
"Youth Activities Open House"
Open House is an opportunity for all guests to come and participate in a variety of exciting activities in the Oceaneer Club and Lab throughout the cruise. During these times the Oceaneer Club or Oceaneer Lab will still be available for those looking to check their children into care.
Disney Fantasy images are artist renderings; actual construction may vary.
Fun Facts & Tips
You can register your child for Disney's Oceaneer Club at the terminal or once onboard the ship.
Disney's Oceaneer Club has opportunities for both organized and free play.