At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 11, Forward|
|Hours of Operation:||Opens at 6:00 a.m. daily; Please check the Personal Navigator while onboard for specific times|
Quiet Cove Pool, one of 3 freshwater pools on the Disney Fantasy, is a pool located at Deck 11, Forward reserved for Guests 18 years of age and older.
Here, you can enjoy the following:
- A quiet pool area where you can cool off and mingle with other grownups while away from the kids
- The adjacent Cove Bar, an elegant "watering hole" for cocktails and other beverages
- Games and activities, hosted by Crew Members at various times daily
Check the Personal Navigator once onboard for the most accurate activities schedule.
Luxuriate in this shimmering-blue pool that features:
- A unique interlocking circular design
- Varying depths, including a 4-foot-deep plunge pool and a 6-inch-deep sunbathing pool
- Lounge chairs in the ankle-deep section of the pool—a perfect place to enjoy rejuvenating relaxation!
Or, discover relaxing amenities in the surrounding pool area, including:
- A nearby jetted hot tub with sweeping views of the ocean
- Plush lounge chairs, available on a first-come, first-served basis
Located within the limits of the pool, the Cove Bar is an elegant cocktail spot allowing Guests the convenience of ordering and enjoying beverages without ever having to leave the resplendent refuge of the pool.
A variety of special features add to the relaxing ambiance of Quiet Cove Pool:
- During the day, music adds to the pool's soothing atmosphere
- In the evening, mood lighting increases the sense of romance
- Poolside massages can be booked; massages are performed by experienced therapists from Senses Spa & Salon
Policies About Pool Toys and Swim Accessories
Please be aware of the following policies about pool toys and swim accessories:
- Swim goggles that fit only over the eyes are permitted at all pools, hot tubs and water slides, with the exception of AquaDunk aboard the Disney Magic, where goggles are not allowed.
- Swim masks that cover the eyes and nose are permitted at all pools. They are not allowed on any slides, including AquaDuck.
- Snorkel tubes are not permitted at any pools, hot tubs or water slides.
- Coast Guard personal flotation devices (PFDs), water wings and flotation sewn into bathing suits can be brought onboard and are permitted in Mickey's Pool.
- Floats, rafts and fun noodles cannot be brought onboard and are not permitted in the pools.
Policies About Swim Diapers
The United States Public Health Service requires that only children who are toilet trained are permitted to enter swimming pools and spas aboard cruise ships.
Children who are not toilet trained are welcome to enjoy Nemo's Reef and Mickey's Splash Zone, where they must wear swim diapers. Please note, swim diapers are not permitted in the pools, hot tubs or spas, the AquaDuck and the AquaLab.
Fun Facts & Tips
Cove Café is an adults-only lounge located on Deck 11, Forward next to Quiet Cove Pool on the Disney Fantasy.
Open throughout the day, Cove Café is a relaxing refuge onboard, providing both air-conditioned indoor seating and outdoor seating where adult Guests can unwind with a refreshing cocktail, gourmet coffee or snack.