At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 12, Aft|
|Hours of Operation:||Varies; Please check the Personal Navigator while onboard for specific times|
Splash into fun in AquaLab! This new addition to the Disney Fantasy is located on Deck 12, Aft on the Disney Fantasy near the entrance to the AquaDuck water coaster. This 1,800-square-foot water play area is designed to delight young Guests and their families, and features:
- Unique design details depicting Donald Duck's nephews
- Pop jets, geysers, bubblers and other interactive elements
The Story of the AquaLab
As the story goes, AquaLab was created by Donald Duck's nephews—Huey, Dewey and Louie—and features a variety of water "experiments" designed to drench the entire family. Children entering the AquaLab will see that the nephews are away for the time being, leaving the young cruise Guests in charge of AquaLab!
Interactive Experiences in AquaLab
AquaLab features exciting, interactive touches at every turn, including:
- Moving wheels and levers at 3 wacky aqua stations, which allow kids to "control" the speed and temperature of the AquaDuck water coaster
- Pop jets and geysers, which offer hands-on fun for little ones
- Pipes that can be used to manually control the water supply—and stop Uncle Donald's row boat from filling with water
The excitement is seemingly endless during this splashtacular experience!
Other Pool Amenities Near AquaLab
Also on Deck 12, Forward, Guests can enjoy additional pool amenities, including:
- A wading pool with a fountain water feature
- Shaded lounge chairs
Whatever poolside pleasures you seek, Deck 12, Forward offers something to satisfy every age and interest.
Policies About Swim Accessories and Equipment
Please be aware of the following policies about pool toys and swim accessories:
- Swim goggles that fit only over the eyes are permitted at all pools, hot tubs and water slides, with the exception of AquaDunk aboard the Disney Magic, where goggles are not allowed.
- Swim masks that cover the eyes and nose are permitted at all pools. They are not allowed on any slides, including AquaDuck.
- Snorkel tubes are not permitted at any pools, hot tubs or water slides.
- Coast Guard personal flotation devices (PFDs), water wings and flotation sewn into bathing suits can be brought onboard and are permitted in Mickey's Pool.
- Floats, rafts and fun noodles cannot be brought onboard and are not permitted in the pools.
Policies About Swim Diapers
The United States Public Health Service requires that only children who are toilet trained are permitted to enter swimming pools and spas aboard cruise ships.
Children who are not toilet trained are welcome to enjoy Nemo's Reef and Mickey's Splash Zone, where they must wear swim diapers. Please note, swim diapers are not permitted in the pools, hot tubs or spas, the AquaDuck and the AquaLab.
Fun Facts & Tips
AquaLab is conveniently located at the entrance to the AquaDuck water coaster, a unique experience found exclusively on select Disney Cruise Line ships.
The AquaDuck water coaster sweeps Guests away on an exhilarating flume ride featuring twists, turns, drops, uphill acceleration and river rapids—all while traversing the upper decks of the ship.