At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 3, Forward and Deck 4, Forward|
|Show Times:||Varies daily; check the Personal Navigator while onboard for specific dates and times.|
The Walt Disney Theatre, one of 2 large theatre spaces on theDisney Fantasy, is an enormous live performance setting that presents original Disney live shows, as well as first-run and digital 3-D movies. It is located at Deck 3 and 4, Forward. Highlights include:
- Boasting orchestra seating on Deck 3
- Balcony seating on Deck 4
- Broadway-style Disney live shows that can be found only on a Disney cruise
- Showings of first-run and digital 3D movies
From enchanting original Disney musicals to family-friendly variety acts, the theatre offers an unforgettable entertainment experience at sea. For a complete list of show times, please check the Personal Navigator—the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter detailing all there is to see and do—while onboard.
DesignAlthough the décor is reminiscent of years past, the theatre features state-of-the-art technologies—able to support and enhance even the most complex Broadway-style shows—and includes:
- An approximately 40-foot-wide proscenium stage
- Full-flying capabilities for moveable backdrops and scenery
- A projection system for animated scrims and stage lifts
- The capacity for pyrotechnics
- State-of-the-art lighting
- A Dolby sound system
Movie PremEARS at the Walt Disney TheatreAlong with original live entertainment, the Walt Disney Theatre hosts Disney movie premieres, allowing Guests to enjoy a film's opening at the same time it debuts nationwide, onshore.
Disney Digital 3-DIn addition to live shows and movie premieres, the Walt Disney Theatre—in a cruise industry first—shows new and classic 3D films. The theatre is equipped with:
- The latest digital 3D projectors
- New in-theater effects that add a fourth dimension to your movie-going experience
Live Show Performance TimesOn the Disney Fantasy, original live productions are performed 2 times each evening. In order to make certain everyone is accommodated, you should plan to attend a specific performance time based on your dining schedule:
- If you are scheduled to attend the first dinner seating, then you should plan to attend the second performance
- If you are scheduled to attend the second dinner seating, then you should plan to attend the first performance
Please note, if availability allows, you may be able to change your assigned time during the booking process or upon boarding the ship.
AssistanceTo assist Guests with seating, Crew Members are available at the entrance to the Walt Disney Theatre beginning 30 minutes prior to show times. Designated wheelchair viewing is available in various locations in the theatre. Guests needing assistance with wheelchair viewing should contact a Crew Member outside the theatre entrance at least 10 minutes prior to show time.
Disney Fantasy images are artist renderings; actual construction may vary.
Fun Facts & Tips
Inspired by the red carpet and golden trophies of Hollywood award shows, this 1930s Art Deco-style theatre is adorned in rich red and golden hues along with subtle Disney decorative touches.