At a Glance
|Location:||Royal Court Restaurant|
|Show Times:||Varies; check the Personal Navigator while onboard for specific dates and times.|
Delight the princess or prince in your life with an entertaining and elegant experience—the Royal Court Royal Tea. This is a specially priced experience, available at an additional fee.
Enjoy a magical teatime in the Royal Court Restaurant aboard the Disney Fantasy. Adorned with sparkling chandeliers and fanciful icons like glass slippers, apples, roses and tiaras, the elegant dining room is an idyllic setting for your fairytale experience.
Here, your family is sure to feel like royalty.
Throughout this whimsical tea party, the Royal Tea Hostess and Royal Pastry Chef will tell stories, dance, sing and encourage you to participate.
As you dine, enjoy the royal treatment—as well as visits from some popular Disney princesses. It's a fantasy-come-true for little ones!
The menu includes herbal tea and 2 delicious courses—one sweet and one savory.
Each child receives an assortment of gifts as a keepsake of their storybook experience:
- Gifts for Girls: Jewelry box, link bracelet and necklace with charms, My Disney Girl doll, pen and autograph, tiara and French Rose
- Gifts for Boys: Backpack, sword and shield, pin and Duffy the Disney Bear
Explore pricing for this whimsical Character event:
- $279 for one adult and one child
- $210 for each additional child
- $69 for each additional adult
Visit My Cruise Activities to make a reservation online before you set sail.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required. Please indicate any special dietary need at time of reservation booking. Learn more about how we can help accommodate special dietary needs.
- This special experience is designed for children ages 3 to 12 and their parents. Each child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Solo adults are not eligible for this event.
- When Guests have not cancelled the Royal Court Royal Tea experience at least 3 days prior to the experience or do not show to the restaurant to honor their reservation, the reservation is considered confirmed and 100% of the per person cost is applied to the Guests' folio.