At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 12, Aft|
|Restaurant Type:||Adult Exclusive|
|Meal Type:||Dinner and Lunch|
Remy on the Disney Fantasy is a romantic Adult Exclusive restaurant located on Deck 12, Aft that serves the finest in French-inspired cuisine for dinner. Offering the most elegant dining experience on board, Remy boasts sweeping ocean views and a warm, sophisticated décor—the perfect intimate setting for Guests 18 years of age and older.
Explore all that Remy has to offer:
- Timeless Art Nouveau design with soft greens, rich reds, and gold tones
- Lavish tables settings with Frette linens, Riedel glassware, Christofle silverware and china created exclusively for the restaurant
- Soft lighting
- Chairs, glass carvings and wall etchings with graceful, sinuous lines
- Carpet and lighting with sweeping floral design embellishments
For a touch of Disney magic, Remy, the character from the hit Disney•Pixar film, Ratatouille, appears in artful ways throughout the restaurant's design.
Offering a French-inspired menu featuring superior seasonal ingredients from around the world, dining at Remy is a delectable affair. During your multiple-course dinner, you can enjoy the following:
- A gourmet menu created by Chef Arnaud Lallement from l'Assiette Champenoise—a Michelin 3-star restaurant just outside Reims, France—and Chef Scott Hunnel from award-winning Victoria & Albert's at Walt Disney World Resort
- A complimentary chilled Champagne cocktail—served at the beginning of your meal and prepared tableside
- A stellar wine list and a wine pairing option, available at an extra charge
- Upscale touches, including a tableside trolley for international cheeses, decanting stations for wines and after-dinner coffee service
Once dinner is booked and Guests are on board, they are invited to meet with a sommelier in Remy's wine room to pre-select their wines for the evening. Please note, alcoholic beverages are available at an extra charge.
For an even more memorable dining experience, Remy offers private dining in the Gusteau Room where Guests can enjoy:
- A unique multi-course menu
- Interactions with the head chef
- Elegant, Ratatouille-inspired décor that includes bold red chairs and drapes, shimmering chandeliers and inviting scenes of Paris on the walls
The Wine Room
Dine in a luxurious glass-enclosed room with marble flooring amid more than 900 bottles of wine, including both Old World and New World wines. Once dinner is booked and Guests are on board, they are invited to meet with a sommelier in Remy's wine room to taste and pre-select their wines for the evening.
Reservations are required and can be made online or on board the ship. When dining at Remy, Guests will skip the regularly scheduled Main Dining restaurant.
In addition to the cost of wine and alcoholic beverages, a charge of $85 per person is required to dine at Remy,
When Guests have not cancelled a dining reservation at Palo or Remy at least 24 hours prior to the reservation or do not show to the restaurant to honor their reservation, the reservation is considered confirmed and 100% of the Dining Option is applied to the Guests' folio.
Remy Champagne Brunch
Remy offers Guests an elegant Champagne Brunch with French-inspired cuisine. Brunch is served while the ship is at sea during cruises of 4 nights or longer. Check the Personal Navigator—the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter—once onboard for specific dates and times.
The Remy Champagne Brunch Charge is $55.00 per person. Guests may also select to add a Champagne Pairing to their dining experience for $30.00 per person.
Remy Dessert Experience
Treat your taste buds to a sweet selection of delectable desserts. "Remy Featuring Pompidou's Patisseries Dessert Experience" is an adult-only dining event named after the dessert chef from the film Ratatouille. Enjoy a 6-course dessert menu, coffee and an in-depth discussion with the Executive Chef and Executive Pastry Chef of Remy. As each dessert is presented, they'll explain the history and evolution of the dessert.
This event is offered while the ship is at sea during cruises of 4 nights or longer. Check the Personal Navigator—the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter—once onboard for specific dates and times.
The Remy dessert experience is $50.00 per person and includes one complimentary glass of champagne. Guests may also select to add a Champagne Pairing to their dining experience for $25.00 per person.
Dinner Dress Code
At dinnertime, the following dress code is enforced:
- Men: A jacket (such as a sports, suit or tuxedo jacket) is required, with dress pants/slacks and shoes. Ties are optional. Please no jeans, shorts, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
- Ladies: Cocktail dress, evening dress, pant suit or skirt/blouse are required. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
Brunch and Dessert Dress Code
During brunch and dessert, the following dress code is enforced:
- Men: Dress pants and a shirt are required for men. A jacket is optional. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
- Women: A dress or pantsuit is required. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
Online reservations are available at the following times:
- Concierge Guests: 120 days in advance
- Castaway Club Levels:
- Platinum Castaways: 120 days in advance
- Gold Castaways: 105 days in advance
- Silver Castaways: 90 days in advance
- First Time Cruiser: 75 days in advance
Fun Facts & Tips
Remy takes its name from the tiny French star of the hit Disney•Pixar film, Ratatouille.
Remy's menu was created by Chef Arnaud Lallement from l'Assiette Champenoise—a Michelin 3-star restaurant just outside Reims, France—and Chef Scott Hunnel from award-winning Victoria & Albert's at Walt Disney World Resort.