At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 2, Midship|
|Restaurant Type:||Main Dining|
|Meal Type:||Breakfast and Lunch and Dinner|
Enchanted Garden on the Disney Fantasy is a large-sized, Main Dining restaurant located on Deck 2, Midship. Recalling the gardens of Versailles, Enchanted Garden offers:
- A market-inspired menu of tasty seasonings from around the world for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A wondrous environment that magically transforms from day to night over the course of the dining experience
Enchanted Garden invites Guests to dine in a serene setting that brings to mind an elegant conservatory amid peaceful hillsides in France. Adding to the soothing ambiance are:
- Picturesque frescoes where lumbering hills mingle with lush greenery
- Custom glass-flower light fixtures that suspend overhead
- White trellises
- Ornamental light posts
- A 7-foot tall cascading fountain in the middle of the restaurant, home to a fanciful stone cherub Mickey Mouse
Delight in magical touches at Enchanted Garden, including:
- The ceiling transforms throughout the day, from the brilliant blue of daytime into the golden red of a setting sun—and finally into a nighttime constellation of twinkling stars
- Blooming flower light fixtures that change color
- Decorative wall sconces that fall away to become folding fans
- Wall paintings that project a dusky illumination at night
- The centerpiece fountain is flooded with sparkling light in the evening
A breakfast buffet is available at Enchanted Garden on select days of your cruise. Because hours do vary daily, check the Personal Navigator while onboard for specific time and dates.
A buffet lunch is available at Enchanted Garden on select dates. Check the Personal Navigator for specific times and dates while onboard. Open seating is available when dining at lunch, meaning you and your family are invited to dine at any table you choose.
Enchanted Garden offers a mouthwatering 4-course affair, serving a seasonal menu of exquisite culinary delights for Guests of all ages.
Dinner at Enchanted Garden is part of the reserved Rotational Dining that occurs nightly during your cruise. Check the dining tickets in your stateroom for assigned seating time, restaurant schedule and table number.
For the most discerning child's palate, Enchanted Garden is proud to offer a large selection of classic children's food favorites.
The following beverages are available at Enchanted Garden for an additional charge plus gratuity:
- Bar drinks
- Bottled Water
- Specialty Coffee
- Fruit Juice
- Tea (Iced/Hot)
The dress code for dinner at Enchanted Garden changes daily. Check the Personal Navigator—the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter detailing all there is to see and do—for more information while onboard. However, you are requested to not wear tank tops, swim wear or shorts while dining in Enchanted Garden for dinner.
On the Disney Fantasy, our original live productions will be performed 2 times each evening. In order to accommodate everyone—similar to our assigned dining times—you will be assigned a specific performance, as follows:
- If you are on the first dinner seating time, you should plan to attend the second performance
- If you are on the second dinner seating, you should plan to attend the first performance
Disney Fantasy images are artist renderings; actual construction may vary.
Fun Facts & Tips
Enchanted Garden is inspired by the legendary gardens of Versailles Palace in Versailles, France.