Dining on the Disney Fantasy
Dining aboard the Disney Fantasy promises a culinary confection of fresh, expertly prepared dishes with a dash of Disney magic. Offering eclectic menus, wondrously themed restaurants and Disney's innovative Rotational Dining where you can enjoy a different restaurant every night of your cruise, Disney Cruise Line invites you to feast on the finest dining at sea.
- Animator's Palate
- Animator's Palate is a Main Dining restaurant located on Deck 3, Aft aboard the Disney Fantasy that serves dinner. Paying homage to the magic of Disney animation, Animator's Palate includes a unique dinner show starring some of your favorite Disney characters.
- Cabanas is an indoor/outdoor Casual Dining restaurant located on Deck 11, Aft on the Disney Fantasy that serves a culinary confection of fresh food favorites. At breakfast and lunch, Cabanas offers the finest in made-to-order dining; at dinnertime, the restaurant is transformed into a table-service dining room serving Main Dining delights.
- Enchanted Garden
- Enchanted Garden on the Disney Fantasy is a Main Dining restaurant located on Deck 2, Midship that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Inspired by the opulent gardens of Versailles, Enchanted Garden magically transforms from day to night.
- Flo's Café
Grab a quick bite to eat at Flo's Café, located near Donald's Pool on Deck 11. Themed to popular characters from the Disney"Pixar film Cars, like Luigi's Pizza, Tow Mater's Grill and Fillmore's Favorites, this quick-service eatery serves burgers, chicken tenders, pizza, fresh fruit, salads and sandwich wraps.
- Palo on the Disney Fantasy is an Adult Exclusive restaurant located on Deck 12, Aft that boasts Northern Italian cuisine for dinner. Additionally, brunch is offered on select cruises. Reservations are required to dine at Palo and can be made online or upon boarding the ship.
- Remy is a lavish Adult Exclusive restaurant located on Deck 12, Aft aboard the Disney Fantasy. Offering the most upscale and romantic dining experience available onboard, the restaurant serves the finest in French-inspired cuisine for dinner.
- Room Service
Disney Cruise Line Room Service is available 24 hours a day for your convenience. Relax with a continental breakfast, grab a quick snack between meals or satisfy a late-night craving in the comfort of your room. Complimentary room service ensures that you can enjoy fresh, made-to-order dishes anytime, day or night.
- Royal Court
- Royal Court is a Rotational Dining restaurant located on Deck 3, Midship aboard the Disney Fantasy that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Inspired by the classic Disney films Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Beauty and the Beast and Sleeping Beauty, the décor and atmosphere of Royal Court is especially beautiful.