At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 5, Midship|
|Hours of Operation:||9:00am to midnight|
Disney's Oceaneer Club is a children's activity center located on Deck 5, Midship on the Disney Dream. It is the perfect place for children 3 to 12 years of age to immerse themselves in the imaginative worlds that only Disney could create, while performing on stage, playing games and enjoying a wide variety of supervised activities.
The Oceaneer Club's central rotunda is its main gathering place and, at the same time, a portal to other "lands," including Andy's Room, Monster's Academy, Pixie Hollow and Disney's Explorer Pod. It provides a welcome environment for children, featuring twinkling constellations of Disney characters on its ceiling and sparkling pixie dust. The room's focal point is a stage area where kids can join storytelling sessions and attend special visits by the world-famous Disney character, both in person and virtually.
The rotunda also has a 103-inch plasma screen for watching movies and for magically awesome interactions with Crush, the animated sea turtle from Disney•Pixar's Finding Nemo, who speaks like a surfer dude. The turtle personally chats with kids during his real-time animated appearances, asking them about themselves and the human world they inhabit. It's way cool!Disney's Oceaneer Club includes:
- 4 distinctly themed play areas
- Computer banks with child-friendly computers
- A reading area
- Multiple televisions
- Play structure
- A giant TV screen
Operating times vary when we are in Port, so once you're onboard check the Personal Navigator—the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter detailing all there is to see and do—for the most accurate times.Themed Spaces
Branching off from the central rotunda, Disney's Oceaneer Club includes 4 themed spaces:
- Andy's Room - Inside this vibrantly-colored room, the world of Disney•Pixar's Toy Story comes to life. Children feel toy-sized, because everything around them is built large scale. Throughout this space, kids can play with larger-than-life characters from the animated film, including Rex the dinosaur, Hamm the piggy bank and Mr. Potato Head. This room also features a huge Slinky Dog structure that kids can climb through.
- Monsters Academy - This area is based on the Disney•Pixar animated film Monsters, Inc., the centerpiece being an elaborately themed play structure, where kids can immerse themselves in the world of Monstropolis. It also boasts computers with unique interactive games.
- Pixie Hollow - Inspired by the series of Tinkerbell movies, this fun interactive space transports children to the magical world inhabited by fairies. A pixie dust tree stands in the corner of the room, with glittering lights twinkling among its leaves, and fun acorn and mushroom stools are sprinkled about for children to sit on. This endearing and tranquil environment is designed for dress-up play, individual craft projects and storytelling sessions.
- Explorer Pod - Children can explore the Nemo Sub—a scaled version of a submarine inspired by the Disney•Pixar animated film Finding Nemo. The bright blue and yellow submarine surrounded by a seascape features virtual environments for children to discover. Onboard the blue and yellow submarine has 16 interactive computers stations for fun-filled individual or group games.
What makes Disney's Oceaneer Club even more magical is an endless supply of toys and games, an open seating area for arts and crafts, and ongoing Disney movies. Mats for naps are also available.
Dining at Disney's Oceaneer Club
Children are invited to enjoy lunch and dinner at Disney's Oceaneer Club. For those not wishing to dine with us, activities will be available during meal times.
Registration and Check-In
Registering your child for Disney's Oceaneer Club can be made at the terminal or once onboard the ship.
Upon boarding the ship on Embarkation Day, both children and parents must check in at the front desk at Disney's Oceaneer Club, on Deck 5, Midship. During this confirmation process, parents will fill out final paperwork and children will receive a wristband indicating that they are part of Disney's Oceaneer Club.
During the registration process, parents are invited to tour the facility, meet the counselors and learn more about the many activities offered.
Children with Special Needs
Children ages 3-12 with special needs are welcome at Disney's Oceaneer Club. While we cannot offer one on one care for your child, simply let our counselors know in advance and we will accommodate the best we can.
Activities at Disney's Oceaneer Club
Children are invited to partake in a wide range of delightfully themed activities available at Disney's Oceaneer Club. While some activities are recommended for certain age ranges, participation is based on a child's interest level and maturity—not age. As a result of this, siblings and friends ages 3-12 can play together without restriction.
- Disney's Once Upon a Time
Bartleby the Bookmaker leads the kids through the art of bookmaking and wows them with his very special talent: When he reads the books, he makes the characters come to life!
- Puzzle Playtime with Mickey and Friends
Mickey Mouse and his pals stop by to play some of their favorite games with Disney Cruise Line's youngest cruisers and their families.
- Tinker Bell's Talent Show
Tinker Bell has come from Pixie Hollow to Disney Cruise Line to help young cruisers discover their Fairy Talents and to give them the opportunity to shine.
Parents should note that Disney's Oceaneer Club and Disney's Oceaneer Lab are connected and children have the ability to move between the spaces. Youth activities counselors will be on hand to direct children to different activities.
Our age specific activities are designed exclusively for children between the ages of 3 and 17. Adults 18-years of age and older are not allowed into secured Youth Activity spaces for extended periods of time.
"Youth Activities Open House"
Open House is an opportunity for all guests to come and participate in a variety of exciting activities in the Oceaneer Club and Lab throughout the cruise. During these times the Oceaneer Club or Oceaneer Lab will still be available for those looking to check their children into care.
Fun Facts & Tips
You can register your child for Disney's Oceaneer Club at the terminal or once onboard the ship.
Disney's Oceaneer Club has opportunities for both organized and free play.