Youth Clubs on the Disney Dream
Disney Cruise Line provides Disney-themed kids clubs, areas and immersive interactive programs and activities designed to allow your child's imagination to soar aboard the Disney Dream.
- It's A Small World Nursery
- It's a Small World Nursery—located on Deck 5, Midship on the Disney Dream—is a nursery for children under three years, whose whimsical design was inspired by the classic Disneyland attraction. This nursery is available at an additional charge.
- Disney's Oceaneer Club
- Disney's Oceaneer Club, a children's activity center located on Deck 5, Midship aboard the Disney Dream is the perfect place for kids to dress up as their favorite princess or hero, play computer games and enjoy a vast array of supervised themed activities as only Disney could deliver.
- Disney's Oceaneer Lab
- Disney's Oceaneer Lab, a children's activity center located at Deck 5, Midship/Aft aboard the Disney Dream, is the ideal place for children to partake in immersive games, use computers and enjoy a wide variety of supervised themed activities throughout the day.
- Edge, a tweens-exclusive space located at Deck 13 inside the Forward Funnel aboard the Disney Dream, is a trendy hotspot where kids ages 11 through 14 can watch television, listen to music, play videogames, surf the Internet, partake in various activities and make new friends.
- Vibe, a teens-exclusive space located at Deck 5, Forward aboard the Disney Dream, is a hip hotspot—home to a trendy indoor lounge and a breezy outdoor deck—where teens ages 14 through 17 can watch television, play videogames, listen to music, surf the Internet, enjoy fun activities and make new friends.
- D Lounge
- D Lounge, a family club and lounge located at Deck 4, Midship aboard the Disney Dream, is a festive entertainment center where parents and children are invited to sing, dance, play games and enjoy live entertainment together.