At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 12, Aft|
|Designed For:||Adults and Pre-Teens & Teens and kids (42 inches or taller)|
|Hours of Operation:||Please check the Personal Navigator while onboard for specific times|
AquaDuck is an exciting "water coaster" located on Deck 12, Aft aboard the Disney Dream. Developed by Disney Imagineers, this elevated water coaster is the first of its kind at sea.
During the ride, you will:
- Travel 765 feet through an acrylic tube
- Go on a thrilling journey up, down, around and off the side of the ship, through the Forward Funnel—down a span of 4 decks!
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean and ship below—assuming you're brave enough to keep your eyes open during the ride
- Get a bird's-eye view of the new pools available to family, kids and adults aboard the Disney Fantasy
- Splash into a lazy river at the end of the plunge
Riders should note that:
- AquaDuck is designed for adults and children at least 42" or taller
- Single riders must be at least 54" or taller
- Children under 7 must ride with someone 14 years of age or older, provided the child is at least 42" tall
- No snorkel equipment or swim goggles are allowed in the pool
Operating hours are likely to vary, so once you're onboard check the Personal Navigator—the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter detailing all there is to see and do—for the most accurate times.
Policies About Swim Accessories and Equipment
Please be aware of the following policies about swim accessories and equipment:
- Swim goggles that fit only over the eyes are permitted at all pools, hot tubs and water slides, with the exception of AquaDunk aboard the Disney Magic, where goggles are not allowed.
- Swim masks that cover the eyes and nose are permitted at all pools. They are not allowed on any slides, including AquaDuck.
- Snorkel tubes are not permitted at any pools, hot tubs or water slides
Policies About Swim Diapers
The United States Public Health Service requires that only children who are toilet trained are permitted to enter swimming pools and spas aboard cruise ships.
Children who are not toilet trained are welcome to enjoy Nemo's Reef and Mickey's Splash Zone, where they must wear swim diapers. Please note, swim diapers are not permitted in the pools, the hot tubs or spas, the AquaDuck and the AquaLab.
Fun Facts & Tips
The AquaDuck water coaster boasts a thrilling 4-deck drop and safely carries Guests over the side of the ship and back.
AquaDuck is the first water coaster on a Disney Cruise Line ship—or, for that matter, any cruise ship—setting the standard for height, length and excitement.