Pools on the Disney Dream
Disney Cruise Line pools aboard the Disney Dream include 3 themed freshwater pools—one for kids, one for adults and one for families—and an exciting standalone waterslide open each and every day of your cruise vacation.
- AquaDuck is an exciting 765-foot-long water coaster located at Deck 12, Midship aboard the Disney Dream that transports Guests on an exhilarating journey up, down and around 4 decks, over the side of the ship and through the Forward Funnel.
- Donald's Pool
- Donald's Pool, a family pool located at Deck 11, Midship aboard the Disney Dream, includes an approximate 5-foot deep main pool with an adorable picture of Donald Duck on the pool floor.
- Mickey's Pool
- Mickey's Pool, a children's pool located at Deck 11, Midship aboard the Disney Dream, includes a 2-foot-deep main pool with Mickey Mouse's smiling face and, nearby, a twisting one-deck-high slide.
- Nemo's Reef
- Nemo's Reef, a whimsical water play area located on Deck 11, Midship aboard the Disney Dream, is a fun-filled splash deck for young ones featuring pop jets, bubblers and fountains—starring characters from the hit Disney•Pixar film, Finding Nemo.
- Quiet Cove Pool
- Quiet Cove Pool, an adults-only pool located on the Disney Dream at Deck 11, Forward features an approximate 4-foot-deep main pool and connecting bar, perfect for adult Guests looking for a relaxing sojourn amid a more relaxed environment.