At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 11, Forward and Deck 12, Forward|
|Hours of Operation:||Varies; Please check the Personal Navigator while onboard for specific times|
Senses Spa & Salon offers therapeutic and beautifying personal care services for men and women in an impressive onboard retreat, spanning Decks 11 and 12, Forward of the Disney Dream. Boasting the ultimate in tranquility, this immaculate setting offers:
- Spa treatments, including massages, body wraps, facials, aromatherapy and much more
- Salon services, include manicures, pedicures, hairstyling and blowouts
- Teeth whitening at the Smile Spa
- Luxurious Spa Villas, where individuals, couples and families can enjoy private rejuvenation
- A barber shop featuring traditional men's grooming services
Experience pure tranquility, indulgent pampering and inner contentment in an environment designed to soothe the senses. This luxuriating setting features:
- 17 private treatment rooms
- 2 private luxury Villas
- Soothing interior décor, featuring a calming palate of green, brown and blue hues accented with a tropical flower motif and rich wood finishes
- The Relax Room, an area for Guests to enjoy before or after their treatment
- The Rainforest Room, which includes a Hammam (steam bath), a Caldarium (steam room) and Laconium (dry sauna)
Additional Senses Spa & Salon amenities include:
- Complimentary non-alcoholic drinks
- Sandals and robes for use during your treatment
- Men's and women's changing rooms
- Beauty products
The Senses Spa & Salon is reserved for Guests 18 years of age and older. Please note that charges of spa services are not included with the price of the cruise.
Chill Spa is a separate spa for teens located inside Senses Spa & Salon. Offering a wide variety of spa services and treatments, including facials, massages, and manicures. It's the perfect place for teens to relax and rejuvenate while onboard.
Spa reservations may be made online through the Planning Center or any time after 1:00 p.m. on the first day of your cruise. Appointment times fill up very quickly, so book your session as soon as possible. If appointments become full and unavailable, you may request placement on the waiting list. To avoid a 50% cancellation fee, 24 hours notice is required for all cancellations.
Salon services, however, may not be booked online and can only be arranged onboard, any time after 1:00 p.m. on the first day of your cruise. To avoid a 50% cancellation fee, 24 hours notice is required for all cancellations.
Fun Facts & Tips
Aromatherapy lotions, oils and creams exclusively from the Senses Spa & Salon are great souvenirs that will summon memories via your senses long after your cruise.