At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 12, Aft|
|Restaurant Type:||Adult Exclusive|
Palo on the Disney Dream is an intimate, Adult Exclusive restaurant serving traditional Northern Italian cuisine with a contemporary twist for dinner nightly. Brunch is available select dates on cruises lasting 4 days or longer. These premium dining experiences are available at a fee, and are not included in the cost of price of your cruise
Along with its exquisite cuisine and upscale atmosphere, Palo offers ocean views and an elegant décor—a perfect romantic setting for Guests 18 years of age or older.
Explore all that Palo has to offer:
- Excellent views of the ocean from every seat, thanks to raised seating banquettes along one side of the room, floor-to-ceiling windows and a semi-circular design
- A backlit bar at the restaurant's center
- A pianist who softly serenades diners
- A private outdoor teak deck offering al fresco dining, picturesque views and gentle ocean breezes
Dinner begins at 6:00 p.m. nightly; the final reservation time is 9:00 p.m. Dinner is $30 per person. The restaurant also features an extensive menu of Italian wines—as well as beer and spirits—which are available at an additional fee.
Wine Pairing With Dinner
Enjoy an assortment of wines strategically paired with delectable Italian dishes from the Palo menu. "Esperienza del Vino" features a selection of 5 recommended Palo dishes—including dessert—matched with Italian wines.
The wine-pairing dinner is $59 per person in addition to the base $30 Palo fee (total $89 per person).
Palo continues its commitment to fine Italian during brunch, offering a varied selection of classic favorites. Brunch is $30 per person, and is served while the ship is out at sea during 4-night and longer cruises.
Check your Personal Navigator—the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter detailing all there is to see and do—for specific dates and times of Palo brunch while onboard.
Online reservations are available at the following times:
- Concierge Guests: 120 days in advance
- Castaway Club Levels:
- Platinum Castaways: 120 days in advance
- Gold Castaways: 105 days in advance
- Silver Castaways: 90 days in advance
- First Time Cruiser: 75 days in advance
An additional charge is required to dine at Palo:
- Dinner: $30 dining charge per person
- Wine Pairing With Dinner: $59 charge per person, in addition to the $30 dining charge for dinner (total $89 per person)
- Brunch: $30 dining charge per person
When Guests have not cancelled a dining reservation at Palo or Remy by 2:00 p.m. on the day of the reservation or do not show to the restaurant to honor their reservation, the reservation is considered confirmed and 100% of the Dining Option is applied to the Guests' folio.
Fun Facts & Tips
Palo's entrees can be enjoyed as appetizers or main courses.
Between Palo and Remy is Meridian, an adult-exclusive lounge with inside seating and an outside deck that's perfect to watch a romantic sunset before or after dining at Palo.
The private dining room in Palo has a viewing window into Palo's gallery kitchen.