Dining on the Disney Dream
Dining aboard the Disney Dream promises a culinary confection of fresh, expertly prepared dishes with a dash of Disney magic. Offering diverse menus, wondrously themed restaurants and Disney's innovative Rotational Dining where you can enjoy a different restaurant every night of your cruise, Disney Cruise Line invites you to feast on the finest dining at sea.
- Animator's Palate
Animator's Palate is a Main Dining restaurant located on Deck 3, Aft aboard the Disney Dream that serves dinner. Inspired by the magic of Disney animation, Animator's Palate includes a unique dinner show starring some of your favorite Disney characters.
- Cabanas is an indoor/outdoor Casual Dining restaurant located on Deck 11, Aft on the Disney Dream that serves a culinary confection of fresh food favorites. At breakfast and lunch, Cabanas boasts the finest in made-to-order dining; at dinnertime, the restaurant is transformed into a table-service dining room serving Main Dining specialties.
- Eye Scream Treats and Frozone Treats
Find frozen sweet treats at 2 quick-service venues conveniently located near Donald's Pool on Deck 11. Frozone Treats—named after the ice-creating superhero in the Disney"Pixar movie The Incredibles—mixes delicious fruit smoothies. Eye Scream Treats—nspired by Mike Wazowski from the Disney"Pixar animated feature Monsters, Inc.—offers soft-serve ice cream with your favorite sundae toppings.
- Enchanted Garden
Enchanted Garden on the Disney Dream is a Main Dining restaurant located on Deck 2, Midship that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Inspired by the luxurious gardens of Versailles, Enchanted Garden magically transforms from day to night.
- Flo's Café
Grab a quick bite to eat at Flo's Café, located near Donald's Pool on Deck 11. Themed to popular characters from the Disney"Pixar film Cars, like Luigi's Pizza, Tow Mater's Grill and Fillmore's Favorites, this quick-service eatery serves burgers, chicken tenders, pizza, fresh fruit, salads and sandwich wraps.
Palo on the Disney Dream is an intimate Adult Exclusive restaurant located on Deck 12, Aft that boasts Northern Italian cuisine for dinner nightly. Along with its rich cuisine and upscale atmosphere, Palo offers sweeping ocean views and an elegant décor—a perfect romantic setting for Guests 18 years of age or older.
Dress Code at Palo: Men should wear dress pants and a dress shirt jacket is optional. Women should wear a dress or pantsuit. Please, no jeans, shorts, capri pants, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
- Preludes, a snack bar located just outside the Walt Disney Theatre, serves beverages and snacks for purchase during live show performances and movies.
Remy is a luxurious Adult Exclusive restaurant located on Deck 12, Aft aboard the Disney Dream. Offering the most upscale and romantic dining experience available onboard, the restaurant serves the finest in French-inspired cuisine for dinner.
Dress Code for Dinner at Remy: Men should wear a suit or dress pants with jacket (sports or suit). Women should wear a cocktail dress, pantsuit or skirt with blouse. Please, no jeans, shorts, capri pants, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
- Room Service
- Disney Cruise Line Room Service is available 24 hours a day for your convenience. Relax with a continental breakfast, grab a quick snack between meals or satisfy a late-night craving in the comfort of your room. Complimentary room service ensures that you can enjoy fresh, made-to-order dishes anytime, day or night.
- Royal Palace
- Royal Palace is a Main Dining restaurant located on Deck 3, Midship aboard the Disney Dream. Inspired by classic Disney films like Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, Royal Palace serves a mouthwatering menu of culinary delights—fit for a king or a queen—for breakfast, lunch and dinner.