Pools – Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line offers magically themed, freshwater pools for kids, families and adults on their entire fleet of ships.
- Splash into fun in AquaLab! Located on Deck 12, Aft aboard the Disney Fantasy near the entrance to the AquaDuck water coaster, this 1,800-square-foot water play area features pop jets, geysers and bubblers. AquaLab is sure to delight every member of the family!
- Goofy's Pool
- Goofy's Pool, a family pool located at Deck 9, Midship aboard the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder, includes a 4-foot-deep, main pool with a charming portrait of Goofy on the pool bottom, and 2 whirlpool spas, perfect for parents looking to relax while at the same time keeping their children in full view.
- Quiet Cove Pool
- Quiet Cove Pool, an adults-only pool located at Deck 9, Forward aboard the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder and at Deck 11, Forward aboard the Disney Dream and the Disney Fantasy, features an approximate 4-foot-deep main pool, ideal for adults looking for a relaxing escape amid a more subdued environment.
- Satellite Falls
- Guests ages 18 and up can savor moments of serenity at Satellite Falls, an adult-exclusive area on Deck 13, Forward aboard the Disney Fantasy. Lounge in the sun or cool off in the circular splash pool, which features benches and a gently cascading rain curtain.
- Wading Pool
- Enjoy a splash of refreshment in the wading pool area, located on Deck 12, Forward aboard the Disney Fantasy. With its soothing fountain feature and shaded lounge chairs, this is an ideal spot to relax while the kids play at the nearby AquaLab.