- What about gratuities?
It is customary to give gratuities in recognition of service, which you will be treated to in abundance aboard the ship. As a guideline, we suggest the following, but gratuities are always at your discretion:
Per Guest per cruise 3-Night 4-Night 7-Night Dining Room Server $12.00 $16.00 $28.00 Dining Room Asst. Server $9.00 $12.00 $21.00 Dining Room Head Server $3.00 $4.00 $7.00 Stateroom Host/
$12.00 $16.00 $28.00 Dining Manager Your Discretion Room Service Your Discretion Palo Gratuity included Vista Spa & Salon Your Discretion Babysitting Gratuity not expected Port Adventures Optional;
not included in port
You can choose to pre-pay gratuities for your party up to three days before your vacation begins by contacting Disney Cruise Line; or, for the convenience of our Guests who have not pre-paid, the suggested gratuity amounts will be added to your onboard account, based on the length of your voyage as shown in the table above.
If you wish to modify or make changes to the gratuity amounts or would like to pay in cash, please stop by our Guest Services desk, located on Deck 3, Mid-ship, at anytime during your sailing.
Please note, a 15% gratuity is automatically added to bar, beverage, wine and deck service tabs. All gratuities can be charged to your room charge. (At the Walt Disney World Resort, 15% is the customary gratuity at restaurants and bars.)
- Other questions in this category
- What business services are available on board?
- What is Onboard Airline Check-In?
- Can I use my cell phone while out at sea?
- Can I arrange a company meeting on board?
- Do I need an electrical converter?
- Can I purchase gifts and amenities for my cruise?
- Is there laundry service?
- Is there a photographer on board?
- Does the ship provide religious services?
- Is there onboard shopping?
- Can we celebrate a special occasion?
- Can we arrange for a Disney wedding on board?
- Where do I go onboard if I have any questions?