- Can I use my cell phone while out at sea?
Yes. With the Cellular at Sea phone service, you can make and receive phone calls and text messages on your own cell phone once the ship is approximately 12 miles out at sea. This service is available from most phone service carriers—such as AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile—and is currently accessible in the staterooms. Pricing varies depending on your wireless provider and usually includes International roaming charges. We recommend you contact your service provider to obtain information on rates before beginning your cruise.
- Other questions in this category
- What business services are available on board?
- What is Onboard Airline Check-In?
- Can I arrange a company meeting on board?
- Do I need an electrical converter?
- Can I purchase gifts and amenities for my cruise?
- What about gratuities?
- Is there laundry service?
- Is there a photographer on board?
- Does the ship provide religious services?
- Is there onboard shopping?
- Can we celebrate a special occasion?
- Can we arrange for a Disney wedding on board?
- Where do I go onboard if I have any questions?