At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 4.5 hours|
|Adult Price:||$59 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$37 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$37 (ages 0 to 2)|
On this tour you will:
- Depart via ferry-style boat to St. John, known as the "Emerald of the Caribbean", and enjoy an approximate 45-minute scenic cruise along the south coast of St. Thomas and beautiful off-shore Islands to St. John.
- Arrive in the charming town of Cruz Bay and board an open-air safari bus for a scenic drive around this beautiful island. Along the way, your driver/guide will provide insights about the island's rich history and tropical foliage and its indigenous wildlife.
- See white sand beaches, views of the British Virgin Islands and the picturesque Annaberg Ruins where you're invited to stand in the shadow of an ancient sugar mill.
- Stop at scenic overlooks, such as Cinnamon Bay, Trunk Bay, Hawksnest Bay and Caneel Bay, overlooking the famous Rockefeller Plantation.
- Conclude at the National Park dock in the quaint town of Cruz Bay, where you will have a short period of time for shopping in some of the local stores prior to boarding your tour boat for the return journey to St. Thomas and your ship.
Important Additional Information
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- This tour is available to All Ages; since it involves a boat/vessel, infants under 3 years of age must have a child's ticket.
- Guests are encouraged to dress in casual clothing and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guests prone to motion sickness should take necessary precautions as the ferry ride to St. John is 45 minutes.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.