At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Family Adventures and Nature Adventures|
|Duration:||3.5 to 4 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$59 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$35 (ages 5 to 9)|
|Ages:||5 And Up|
- Board a pirate schooner for an approximate 50-minute motor-sail to Turtle Cove on the coast of Buck Island. After anchoring at this deserted cove, your crew will provide you with snorkel gear and instruction.
- Spend approximately 60-minutes snorkeling among fantastic coral formations and various tropical fish with your crew. Join curious sea turtles as they glide alongside you and learn about the mysteries of the deep from the crew members during this fascinating and unforgettable Caribbean adventure.
- Enjoy a relaxing 3-mile sail back to St. Thomas.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to navigate the ladder into the water and onto the boat unassisted.
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel, fins and snorkel vest) is included.
- Snacks and beverages are provided (soda, bottled water and rum drinks). Guests must be 21 years of age or older to be served alcoholic beverages. .
- Guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, a towel and a camera.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.