At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Nature Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 4.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$59 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$34 (ages 5 to 9)|
|Ages:||5 And Up|
- Start your tour with a short walk along the pier to the Virgin Breeze, a fast, stable and spacious 63-foot custom power catamaran.
- Head out past luxurious hotels and exotic villas towards 2 of the Virgin Islands, which are great snorkel and beach destinations. Let the crew be at your service, pointing out sights and interesting landmarks, and serving beverages during this exciting Caribbean adventure.
- First stop is at Buck Island for awesome snorkeling for approximately 60 minutes. Swim amongst colorful coral formations, abundant tropical sea life and friendly turtles or even a shipwreck. All snorkel equipment and instruction is provided by our helpful crew. Access to the water is via dual rear pontoons off the back of the catamaran.
- Next we'll cruise for approximately 30 minutes on our way to Honeymoon Beach on Water Island, the fourth and newest of the U.S. Virgin Islands. You will spend over an hour on this delightful and gorgeous, soft white sand beach, framed by tall swaying palms trees. This cove is only accessible by boat.
- Swim, sunbathe, relax and have fun while our crew indulges you with complimentary snacks of packaged cheese and crackers sodas, and tropical rum drinks on the beach (available after your snorkel).Guests must be 21 years of age or older to be served alcoholic beverages.
- Return to the Virgin Breeze for a leisurely 30-minute sail back to St. Thomas. We will pass along the picturesque downtown waterfront and historical Hassel Island while enjoying lively music and great scenery.
- Conclude your tour on the pier where you can return to the ship or continue your afternoon exploring St. Thomas.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to navigate the ladder into the water and onto the boat unassisted.
- All snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel, fins and snorkel vest) included.
- Beverages include rum punch, juice, beer, soda and bottled water. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to be served alcoholic beverages.
- Guests are encouraged to bring local currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- Guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, change of clothes, a towel and camera.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.