At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||3.5 to 4 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$27 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$19 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Meet your guide and board an air-conditioned bus for your journey across 2 nations! St. Maarten is one of the smallest sea islands that is divided between sovereign governments. Southern Sint Maarten is Dutch and Northern Saint Martin is French.
- Explore these 2 distinct worlds, intertwined with Caribbean flavor, as you take the approximate 30-minute drive to your first stop, Hope Hill. Spend approximately 10 minutes admiring the beautiful views of Orient Bay, Pinel Island and St. Barths in the distance.
- Continue on your narrated journey to Marigot, the capital of the French side, where you will have approximately 45 minutes of free time on your own to explore the marina, markets and boutiques or enjoy a snack at one of the many seaside cafes.
- Re-board your bus for the drive past the frontier monument that serves as the 'border' between the islands sides where the flags of 2 nations are raised.
- Travel on to one of St. Maarten's newest treasures, Carousel, to take a complimentary ride on the beautiful Venetian carousel. You will have approximately 30-minutes to browse the boutique and stroll thru the photo gallery. Have the option to cool off with a yummy treat and purchase a scoop of authentic Italian gelato, there are up to 25 flavors to choose from.
- Your last stop is at Cole Bay lookout point, which serves up a picturesque view of Simpson Bay Lagoon, which stretches out to neighboring islands.
- Continue back to the pier or choose to be dropped of in downtown Philipsburg. If choosing to stay in Philipsburg, return transportation is not provided; you will be responsible for taxi transportation or to take the approximate 15-minute walk back to the pier.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to navigate 3 steps onto and off of the bus.
- This tour may also be done in reverse order.
- Guests are encouraged to bring local currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.