At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Nature Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||3.5 to 4 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$129 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$64 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Board a vintage rail car right on your cruise ship pier for a fully narrated trip aboard the historic White Pass & Yukon Route. Against all odds, the iron trail was carved through some of the North's most rugged terrain in 1898.This engineering wonder climbs nearly 3,000 feet over 20 miles of steep grades and cliff-hanging turns.
- Relax in vintage railcars, as your tour guide retraces the original route to the White Pass summit, passing Bridal Veil Falls, Inspiration Point and Dead Horse Gulch.
- See the original Klondike Trail of '98 worn into the rocks, a permanent tribute to the thousands of souls who passed this way in search of fortune. Note: This is a round trip; Guests will not disembark the train.
- Arrive at the summit, where the engines will reposition, and descend back to Skagway where historical fun and exploring awaits!
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. Guests should notify Disney Cruise Line at (800) 951-3532 , (407) 566-7000 (for international Guests), or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the beginning of their voyage so that a lift-equipped carriage is reserved. Folding or collapsible wheelchairs will be transported in the luggage compartment. The combined weight of Guest and chair cannot exceed 500 pounds. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions cannot exceed 40 inches long x27 inches wide limitations. Guests using a 3-wheeled scooter will be required to move to a seat on the bus.
- Guests should dress warmly, in layers, and carry rain gear.
- A bottle of water is included.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency and credit cards to purchase extras such as souvenirs.
- Due to the extremely limited availability of this shore excursion, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.