At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Nature Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||3.5 to 4 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$189 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$179 (ages 6 to 9)|
|Ages:||6 And Up|
On this tour you will:
- Board a jet-cat catamaran within minutes of disembarking the ship.
- Experience both luxury and excitement aboard a 20-passenger expedition jetboat as you search for whales, sea otters, puffins, bald eagles and brown bears in Sitka Sound
- Receive individualized tour attention based on the day’s tides, weather and previous weather settings.
- Have the opportunity to view animal encounters from a warm, spacious, window-lined cabin or out on the open deck guided by an expert naturalist and dedicated crew.
- Visit a remote Sitka island, disembark your catamaran and explore the shore’s colorful tide pools, wildlife tracks and the pristine beauty around you.
- Conclude your expedition in comfort on the way back to Sitka by relaxing onboard with snacks and beverages including pastries, locally-made chocolate, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water. Note: Guests on the morning departure will end their tour downtown and have the opportunity to explore Sitka on their own. Once ready to return to the ship, Guests can utilize the convenient shuttle for the quick transfer back. Guests on the afternoon departure will meet for their tour at the downtown area. Guests should take the complimentary shuttle from the ship to explore the town at leisure in the morning if so desired, before meeting for their tour at the designated location printed on their ticket.
Important Additional Information
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Guests must be in good general health and able to walk up to a half-mile on wet, uneven terrain.
- The excursion will provide usable binoculars and souvenir route maps. Ponchos will also be provided if necessary.
- Guests should dress warmly, in layers, and carry raingear.
- Snacks (pastries, local chocolate, coffee, tea, cocoa and water) are available onboard and are included in your tour. Additional selections are available for purchase.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency and credit cards to purchase extras such as souvenirs or snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.