At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||6.5 to 7 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$89 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$65 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$65 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Voyage along Mexico's picturesque coastline aboard a rollicking pirate ship, and make your way south of Puerto Vallarta to the secluded beachside hideaway of Majahuitas.
- During your swashbuckling adventure, join your friendly Captain and pirate crew for a fun-filled, bon voyage fiesta where you and your family are invited to indulge in a delightful buffet-style breakfast. Be a part of the fun as you help your band of scalawags set the sails before movin' and groovin' to a high-energy dance show.
- After your approximate 90-minute journey, drop anchor in Majahuitas, a breathtaking location where white sands and crystal-clear water mingle with palm trees and lush flora.
- Once there, take the short dinghy ride ashore or dive straight in and enjoy swimming, snorkeling and kayaking (age restrictions apply). Boogie board across a crashing wave, compete in a game of volleyball or a fun tug-of-war or sand sculpture contest for approximately 2 hours of fun in the sun.
- Kids will love the authentic treasure hunt for a pirate's chest buried under the sand!
- Back onboard, enjoy a gourmet lunch in an air conditioned dining room before thrilling to a pirate show where your proud Captain and crew fend off an enemy battalion of pirates in a fantastic exhibition of swordsmanship and acrobatics.
- Finally, sit back and relax — and spend some final moments with your pirate crew — during your approximate 90-minute trip back to the ship.
- This tour is available to all ages; since it involves a boat/vessel, infants under 3 years of age must have a child's ticket.
- During summer months when ocean waters are warm, jellyfish may be present at swimming and snorkel locations along the western coastline of Mexico. Officials recommend that Guests avoid contact with jellyfish and those Guests allergic to bee or wasp stings should avoid swimming and snorkeling in the presence of jellyfish. Tour operators carry vinegar to treat jellyfish stings.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs permitted. Guests must be able to climb 5 steps to board and debark the boat. In addition, Guests must descend a ladder to the dinghy if wishing to go ashore in Majahuitas.
- This excursion is stroller-accessible. However, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. In addition, lightweight strollers are recommended.
- There are no restrooms at the beach, only onboard the boat.
- Guests are encouraged to wear swimming attire under clothing if wishing to swim.
- Snorkel, mask and flippers are provided. Beach volleyball is provided.
- Water sports (kayaking, boogie boarding) are included in your ticket.
- Breakfast (scrambled eggs, ham, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, milk, orange juice, coffee and tea), lunch (chicken, beef, fish, pasta, rice and salad), and beverages (beer, mixed drinks and soft drinks) are included. Vegetarian options and a kid's menu are also available.
- Guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, additional clothing, hats, cameras and/or backpacks.
- Due to limited availability, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a gratuity in recognition of service at restaurants, for taxis and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.