At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Signature Collection|
|Duration:||1 to 1.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$49 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$49 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Enjoy your day of fun exploring Walt Disney World Resort in any of the 4 theme parks.
- Meet at Epcot theme park at the designated time and location marked on your ticket that you received onboard the ship.
- Enjoy a selection of desserts, including: cupcakes, brownies, marshmallow squares, banana pudding, juice and coffee.
- Marvel at IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, a 14-minute, live pyrotechnic show that brings together the past, present and future of our planet and its colorful nations. Featuring breathtaking fireworks, brilliant bursts of fire, laserlight effects, dramatic fountain barges, a stirring musical score and the world's first spherical video display system—the 350,000-pound Earth Globe—IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth is an inspirational nighttime spectacular that's bursting with surprises for the entire family.
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot tells the story of our planet in 3 unforgettable acts.
- Act 1: Chaos – Bear witness to the explosion at the dawn of time that brings about the creation of Earth, where you are invited to observe the Inferno Barge, a liquid-propane mechanism launching balls of fire 60 feet into the air.
- Act 2: Order – Behold the glowing Earth Globe as it glides peacefully to the center of the lagoon, illuminated with—and celebrating—the famous faces and achievements of our time.
- Act 3: Meaning – During this final act, the Earth Globe blossoms to reveal a torch and the glow of a thousand fireworks and laserlights that fill the night sky in a shimmering kaleidoscope of color and sound, propelling us into the future.
Important Additional Information
- This experience is only available for Guests sailing on 8-night voyages sailing out of Galveston in 2013.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. Guests should notify Disney Cruise Line at (800) 951-3532, (407) 566-7000 (for international Guests) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the beginning of the voyage so that a lift-equipped bus is reserved.
- The location around the World Showcase lagoon may vary between areas close to the pavilions in France, United Kingdom and Italy. Guests will receive that information on their ticket once onboard.
- With the forecast of inclement weather, the dessert portion of the experience may be redirected to an indoor venue while an outside private viewing area for the fireworks will still be available.
- Transportation back to the ship will be offered after the show at the entrance of the park.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.