At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||4.5 to 5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$65 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$42 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
On this tour you will:
- Take an approximate 60–minute drive inland to the Drach Caves, located on the outskirts of the quiet coastal village of Porto Cristo. Note: This tour involves a total of approximately 240 steps to manage and 0.5 miles walking over slippery surfaces.
- Explore the depths of the Caves and admire the spectacular stalactites and stalagmites that decorate this natural wonder. Listen to a classical music concert held at the underground lake, provided by musicians that float on boats along the lake. Note: Photo and video cameras are not permitted inside the caves.
- Board your bus and take a 15-minute drive to Porto Cristo.
- Stroll around the fishermen village at your own pace for approximately 30 minutes of free time.
- On the way back to the pier, sit back,relax and admire the inland scenery.
Important Additional Information
- Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- This tour is not accessible for strollers.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility and for those who suffer claustrophobia. This tour involves a total of approximately 240 steps to manage and 0.5 miles walking over slippery surfaces. Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes.
- Please note that the temperature inside the caves decreases considerably. It is recommended to take additional clothing.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards or currency to purchase optional extras such as additional food and beverage or souvenirs.
- The order of tour sights may vary depending on traffic and overcrowding of venues.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a gratuity in recognition of service at restaurants, taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.