At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||1 to 1.5 hours|
|Adult Price:||$36.95 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$23.95 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$23.95 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Take a 15-minute stroll from the shipboard a 70-foot double-decker glass bottom boat and take off across the breathtaking blue of the Caribbean Sea.
- Discover the history of Nassau and the Bahamian way of life from your friendly guide, and snap pictures of several local landmarks and celebrity homes from your seaside position. After approximately 30 minutes, arrive at the Nassau Sea Gardens.
- Make your way to the special viewing deck, gaze out the large windows and marvel at the underwater kingdom — without ever getting wet. Behold rare fish and exotic marine life, as you guide points out the many species that dart back and forth.
- Following your undersea tour, savor a sip of rum punch or fruit punch as you make your way back to the pier.
- Upon your arrival, disembark and take some time to shop for souvenirs and treasures at nearby Bay Street before beginning a leisurely 15-minute stroll back to the ship.
- This excursion includes an approximate 15-minute walk to and from the boat pick-up point.
- This tour is available to all ages; Since it involves a boat/vessel, infants under 3 years of age must have a child's ticket.
- A beverage (rum punch or fruit punch) is included. Drinks and snacks are available for purchase onboard.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs permitted. Guests must be able to traverse a narrow gangway on the boat unassisted and walk up/down approximately 10-12 steps to the viewing deck.
- Exact locations and reef visibility are subject to weather conditions on day of excursion and may vary.
- Guests are encouraged to bring cash or credit cards to purchase optional extras, such as souvenirs.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of service at restaurants, for taxis and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
- Due to extremely limited availability, Guests are encouraged to book early.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.