- Embark on an unforgettable excursion throughout the island of Nassau via private limo and experience the freedom of following your own schedule at your own pace. Note: Each vehicle can accommodate up to 8 Guests. Only one reservation per vehicle should be booked.
- Enjoy the following:
- An air-conditioned, private Limo.
- An English-speaking driver, who is also your certified guide for the day.
Please note that the pricing listed is for 4 hours. Entrance fees, meals, refreshments and gratuities are not included. Need extra hours? Complete the regular 4-hour booking online and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, cruise reservation number and the total hours you'd like to reserve.
Important Additional Information
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to board and disembark the vehicle on their own or with assistance of family members. Only one collapsible wheelchair can be accommodated in each vehicle.
- All private vehicle bookings are non-refundable.
- Actual vehicle type may vary depending on final number of passengers and availability.
- Visiting more than one site often requires a full day.
- This is a private arrangement; those accompanying you agree to share all costs. We do not match groups of passengers to form a private group for the vehicle.
- These tours are ordered per vehicle. One person in your party places the order for the vehicle; the entire cost of the vehicle is charged to that person's shipboard account and cannot be divided up among the party.
- Vehicles and guides are extremely limited; reserve early to avoid disappointment.
- Once onboard, you will receive a letter requesting details about your travel plans. Please complete this information and return it to the Port Adventures Desk as soon as possible.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a few dollars in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.