At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Signature Collection and Splashtacular|
|Duration:||5 to 5.5 hours|
|Adult Price:||$134.75 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$93.50 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Take a 10-minute drive from the pier to Graycliff Hotel and Restaurant, known for being Nassau's most prestigious establishment for more than 50 years. This relaxing and indulging experience will allow you to totally unwind for the day.
- Upon arrival, enjoy a tour of the property, including the world-famous wine cellar and cigar factory, before being transported to an enchanted garden. The pool area offers two pools — a 25-meter and a smaller pool to lounge by. Enjoy a welcome drink before kicking back and relaxing.
- The staff will be available throughout your visit and the chef will prepare a delicious three course meal for you, delivered to you poolside or in the dining room. Why not take advantage of several option upgrades like a massage, glass of port and a cigar, or some chocolate covered strawberries?
- After approximately 4.5 hours, your driver will be waiting to escort you on the short drive back to the pier.
Important Additional Information
- This excursion includes an approximate 15-minute walk to and from the boat pick-up point.
- This tour will not operate on weekends and Bahamian holidays.
- A full lunch and two beverages are included. Additional beverages may be purchased.
- Additional upgrades, such as a day-room massage, cigars and cognac, must be requested in advance.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard sized and collapsible. Guests must be able to walk up and down approximately 30 stairs.
- This excursion is stroller accessible. However, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. Lightweight strollers are recommended.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
- Due to extremely limited availability, Guests are encouraged to book early.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.