At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||2 to 4 hours|
|Adult Price:||$61.50 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$40.75 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Take a narrated 25-minute drive (approximate) through historic Nassau, as you make your way to the world-renowned Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island.
- Recalling the mythic lost island city in breathtaking detail, Atlantis is home to the world's largest open-air marine habitat, where 14 fascinating exhibits and 13 sparkling lagoons brim with more than 50,000 sea creatures representing 250 species.
- Enjoy an approximate 45-minute guided tour of the "ruins" of ancient Atlantis at The Dig, which is an elaborate replica of an archeological site. Explore a labyrinth of underground passageways where age-old hieroglyphs mingle with large viewing windows filled with exotic marine life - from docile sea lions and manta rays to fierce-looking piranha and gigantic lobsters.
- Stroll through Predator Lagoon, where you can get an up-close look at such fearsome fish as sharks and barracudas from the safety of an underwater tunnel and learn about the habits of these creatures of the deep from your friendly guide.
- After the tour, feel free to enjoy the rest of the afternoon as you desire: You can visit the casino, if interested, spend some time shopping in the Marina Village or simply wander through the impressive lobby of the Royal Towers.
- After your visit, make your way back to the designated pick-up point and begin the approximate 15-minute drive back to the pier. Note: Return transport runs every half hour and Guests choose their own return time.
- This excursion includes an approximate 15-minute walk to and from the pick-up point and a minimum of 0.4 miles of walking at Atlantis. Because of this, Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards to purchase optional extras, such as souvenirs or food and beverage. Many outlets at Atlantis do not accept cash.
- Guests should note that only credit cards are accepted at some kiosks and restaurants.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs permitted. Guests must be able to board and debark the bus or mini-van on their own.
- This excursion is stroller accessible. However, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. Lightweight strollers are recommended.
- This is a guided tour of the Aquarium. The use of pools, water slides and beach areas is not included in this excursion.
- Due to extreme limited availability of this excursion, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants and taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.