At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 4.5 hours|
|Adult Price:||$140.75 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$124.75 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Ages:||3 And Up|
- Take an approximate 40-minute cruise aboard a double-decker catamaran through Nassau harbor to Dolphin Encounters on nearby Blue Lagoon Island.
- Upon your arrival meet and greet the dolphin trainers and partake in an informative introduction to these mammals.
- Then, accompanied by your trainer, immerse yourself in a specially designed platform, placed waist deep (approximately 3 feet) in an all-natural ocean pool, where you will have 15 minutes to interact with your dolphins.
- Experience a very special kiss and "handshake" from your dolphin, and enjoy a "hug" from your new mammal friend.
- After your interaction, explore the rest of what Blue Lagoon has to offer before taking the 30-minute return trip back to the ship. Note: Guests booked on the 9:30 a.m. departure will have the option of remaining at Blue Lagoon Beach after the Dolphin Encounter and taking one of the later ferry departures back to the pier.
- This excursion includes an approximate 15-minute walk to and from the boat pick-up point.
- Guests should be aware that the return time for the 12:45 p.m. departure is approximately 5:00 p.m., which may affect the first seating dinner.
- The maximum Guest-to-dolphin ratio is 10:1.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards or currency to purchase optional extras, such as photos, videos and souvenirs.
- For Guests ages 3-12: An adult 18 years or older must be booked on the same Dolphin Encounter.
- For Guests ages 13-17: An adult 18 years or older must be booked on the same Dolphin Encounter or the corresponding Nassau Dolphin Observer excursion.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters permitted. Guests must be able to board and disembark the vessel on their own.
- Guests must have the ability to go up and down steps and ramps to access the platform.
- This program is not suitable for expected mothers.
- This excursion is stroller accessible. However, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. Lightweight strollers are recommended.
- Bulky or sharp jewelry is not allowed and should be left secured onboard the ship.
- Guests are allowed to take pictures, using their own cameras, at their own risk.
- Complimentary lockers, for personal belongings and changing rooms are available. Wet suits are available, free of charge, during winter months.
- Food and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are available for purchase at an additional cost.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
- Due to extremely limited availability, Guests are encouraged to book early.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.