At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 6 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$259 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$239 (ages 4 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$124.75 (age 3)|
- Take an approximate 25-minute, air-conditioned motor coach drive through Nassau, as you make your way to the world-famous Atlantis Resort in Paradise Island.
- Upon your arrival, your guide will escort you to Atlantis' Dolphin Cay — an 11-acre, state-of-the-art facility, home to more than 40 dolphins — and prepare yourself for an unforgettable hands-on, in-water dolphin interaction.
- Take in an informative introduction on dolphin behavior, don a wetsuit and immerse yourself in waist-deep water for an approximate 30-minute meet and greet with a dolphin.
- After your interaction, dive into the fun of Atlantis' newest 141-acre treasure: Aquaventure waterscape. Featuring state-of-the-art water slides, river rapids, waterfalls, Mayan temple (incorporating Leap of Faith, Serpent slide and Challenger slides), a quarter-mile long wave river and more, Aquaventure is not your usual water park.
- Experience four thrilling water slides at the 120-foot tall Power Tower (incorporating The Drop, The Falls, The Surge and The Abyss). Plunge down the 70-foot drop of the Abyss and find yourself submerged in a deep cenote filled with Alligator Gars. Coast along the bouncy slides of The Drop, The Falls and The Surge or catch some rip-roaring waves and white-water rapids on The Current and The Rapids. Children can immerse themselves in the fun at Splasher's children's pool, a treasure-chest themed, water playground featuring four slides, water cannons, jets, wheels, ropes, sails and more.
- Then, enjoy lunch (included in the price of this tour) with options such as burgers, wraps, pizza, salads and more at one of several kiosks located on the property.
- Continue on and experience even more of what Atlantis Resort has in store. Soak up the sun on one of the white-sand beaches, the lagoon and pool areas.
- Embark on a self-guided tour of the "ruins" of ancient Atlantis in The Dig, which is an elaborate replica of an actual archeological site. Explore a labyrinth of underground passageways brimming with large viewing windows filled with exotic marine life.
- During your free time you can visit the casino, if interested, spend some time shopping in the Marina Village or simply wander through the impressive lobby of the Royal Towers.
- Finally, after your visit, embark on a short 10-minute walk back to the bus pick-up before beginning the approximate 15-minute drive back to the pier. Note: Return transport runs every half hour and Guests choose their own return time.
- Note: This tour may run in reverse order. The dolphin interaction might not be the first activity undertaken upon arrival at the resort.
- This excursion includes an approximate 15-minute walk to and from the pick-up point and a minimum of 0.5 miles of walking at Atlantis. Because of this, Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards to purchase optional extras, such as souvenirs and photographs, or additional food and beverage. Many outlets at Atlantis do not accept cash.
- Wheelchairs need to be collapsible and are permitted in the pool deck and beach area, but not in the waterslide area. No electric wheelchairs permitted. Beach wheelchairs are available at Dolphin Cay to be used at that location only during the program. Guests must transfer from their wheelchair to the beach one prior to entering the water.
- The Shallow Water Interaction is approximately 90-minutes long and includes: Time to change into swim gear, an orientation with by Marine Mammal Specialist, a 30-minute water interaction and an opportunity to view and purchase photographs. Additionally, complimentary wet suits, towels, changing rooms, showers and lockers are available at Dolphin Cay only. Young children may need to be held by an adult during participation due to their height and abilities.
- Children under 2 years of age are complimentary and do not require a ticket. Please note a parent or appointed guardian must participate in the program with children under the age of 10. Children ages 10 and up may participate by themselves if a parent or appointed guardian is booked on the Observer at Atlantis Dolphin Cay & Aquaventure Tour.
- This is not a "swim with the dolphins" experience.
- Wetsuits are provided and are required. Participants must wear appropriate swim suits underneath wetsuit.
- For the well-being of the dolphins, Guests are not permitted to wear tanning oils, excessive amounts of sunscreen or jewelry of any kind during the dolphin interaction. Should jewelry not be removable, participation will not be allowed.
- Observers of the dolphin interaction must remain on the beach and are not permitted to enter the water.
- Dolphin Cay will make every effort to provide the necessary assistance for persons with special needs and/or physical impairment, so that they can enjoy the experience. However, under the Bahamas Marine Mammal Protection Act of 2005, it is required that a primary attendant be present in the water throughout the interaction.
- Cameras and video recorders are allowed at Dolphin Cay, but are not allowed in the water at the Dolphin Lagoons. However, observers can take pictures and record video from the beach.
- Programs are only cancelled in the event of electrical storms; they will continue to operate under all other weather conditions.
- Lockers are available at an additional cost during your time at Aquaventure. Please note, however, that only credits cards - and not cash - are required for locker rentals.
- This excursion is not suitable for expectant mothers, persons physically limited or persons with a history of heart, neck, back, or joint problems. Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc.) are not permitted to ride the slides.
- Guests must be at least 48" tall to ride all water slides. Children less than 48" tall may participate at Splasher's, Atlantis' children's water playground, and on the Aquaventure river systems. Children must be accompanied by an adult on a double tube, wear a life vest (provided free of charge and be large enough to support themselves in the inner tube opening.
- Swim diapers are required in all pools and attractions for infants and toddlers.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.