At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 6 hours|
|Adult Price:||$99.25 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$61.75 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Drive approximately 25-minutes through Nassau as you make your way to the world-renowned Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island.
- Atlantis is home to the world's largest open-air marine habitat, where 14 fascinating exhibits and 13 sparkling lagoons brim with more than 50,000 sea creatures representing 250 species.
- Following an orientation of the resort, embark on a self-guided tour of the "ruins" of ancient Atlantis in The Dig, an elaborate replica of an actual archeological site. Explore a labyrinth of underground passageways brimming with large viewing windows filled with exotic marine life.
- After your visit of the Dig, make your way to Atlantis' beach and enjoy the rest of the day in the comfort of a beach chair or swimming in the stunning Caribbean Sea.
- Then, enjoy lunch (included in the price of this tour) with options such as burgers, wraps, pizza, salads and more at one of several kiosks located on the property.
- During your free time you can visit the casino, if interested, spend some time shopping in the Marina Village or simply wander through the impressive lobby of the Royal Towers.
- Finally, after your visit, embark on a short 10-minute walk back to the bus pick-up before beginning the approximate 15-minute drive back to the pier. Note: Return transport runs every half hour and Guests choose their own return time.
- This excursion includes an approximate 15-minute walk to and from the pick-up point and a minimum of 0.5 miles of walking at Atlantis. Because of this, Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- The use of pools and water slides is not included in this excursion.
- Lockers are available at an additional cost. Please note, however, that only credits cards - and not cash - are required for locker rentals.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards to purchase optional extras, such as souvenirs or additional food and beverage. Many outlets at Atlantis do not accept cash.
- Admission to the aquarium is a self-guided visit and can be done at the guest's leisure. Guests are also invited to visit the casino or shop at the many stores located at the resort.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs permitted. Guests must be able to board and debark the bus on their own and be able to walk across sand at the beach.
- This excursion is stroller accessible. However, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. Lightweight strollers are recommended.
- Lunch and one beverage (sparkling sodas and bottled water) is included. Guests will be given a lunch and beverage coupon which can be exchanged at one of the designated kiosks.
- Bimimi tops are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Due to extreme limited availability of this excursion, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants and taxis, and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.