At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 6 hours|
|Adult Price:||$177.50 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$124.75 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Drive approximately 25-minutes through Nassau, as you make your way to the world-renowned Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island.
- Atlantis is home to the world's largest open-air marine habitat, where 14 fascinating exhibits and 13 sparkling lagoons brim with more than 50,000 sea creatures representing 250 species.
- Following an orientation of the resort, embark on a self-guided tour of the "ruins" of ancient Atlantis in The Dig, which is an elaborate replica of an actual archeological site. Explore a labyrinth of underground passageways brimming with large viewing windows filled with exotic marine life.
- Then, dive into the magic of Atlantis' newest 141-acre treasure: Aquaventure waterscape. Featuring state-of-the-art water slides, river rapids, waterfalls, water holes and amazing special effects, Aquaventure is far from your usual water park. Just hop in your own inner tube and sit back as you are propelled along a river to the main water attractions via a series of special escalators, waves and surge.
- Take the plunge from one of the four thrilling water slides of the 120-foot tall Power Tower. Plunge into the Abyss — a near-vertical 50 feet drop through a tumbling waterfall into total darkness — before finding yourself submerged in a deep cenote filled with Alligator Gars. Coast along the bouncy inner tube slides of The Drop, The Falls and The Surge and then catch some white-water waves at The Rapids. It's all up to you!
- Enjoy lunch (included in the price of this tour) with options such as burgers, wraps, pizza, salads and more at one of several kiosks located on the property.
- During your free time you can visit the casino, if interested, spend some time shopping in the Marina Village or simply wander through the impressive lobby of the Royal Towers.
- Finally, embark on a short 10-minute walk back to the bus pick-up before beginning the approximate 15-minute drive back to the pier. Note: Return transport runs every half hour and Guests choose their own return time.
- This excursion includes an approximate 15-minute walk to and from the pick-up point and a minimum of 0.5 miles of walking at Atlantis. Because of this, Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guests must be at least 48" tall to ride all water slides. Children less than 48" tall may participate at Splasher's, Atlantis' children's water playground, and on the Aquaventure river systems. Children must be accompanied by an adult on a double tube, wear a life vest (provided free of charge and be large enough to support themselves in the inner tube opening.
- Waterslides are not suitable for persons physically limited or persons with a history of heart, neck, back, or joint problems. Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc.) are not permitted to ride the slides.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards to purchase optional extras, such as souvenirs and additional food and beverage. Many outlets at Atlantis do not accept cash.
- Wheelchairs need to be collapsible and are permitted in the pool and beach area, but not in the waterslide area. No electric wheelchairs permitted.
- Lockers are available at an additional cost. Please note, however, that only credits cards - and not cash - are required for locker rentals.
- Swim diapers are required in all pools and attractions for infants and toddlers.
- Due to extreme limited availability of this excursion, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants and taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.