At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||9.5 to 10 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$249 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$195 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$195 (ages 0 to 2)|
|Ages:||All Ages (under 3 charged child rate)|
- Take an approximate 50-minute jet-boat ride to the picturesque old port of Marina Grande on the island of Capri. Note: This ride can be bumpy. Guests who suffer from motion sickness are advised to take precautions.
- Savor an Italian ice cream during a quick break, before setting sail on a 75-minute boat tour of Faraglioni Rocks and the Marina Piccola.
- Catch the Jetfoil to Sorrento where you will have approximately 90-minutes of free time to shop, sightsee along the flower lined main road of Sorrento and enjoy lunch on your own.
- Next, take an approximate one hour scenic coastal drive to Pompeii.
- Enjoy a guided walking tour (wear comfortable shoes) of the city's baths, villas, theaters and wrestling grounds. Note: The visit at Pompeii includes up to 90 minutes of standing or walking across one mile of flat, uneven and rough uphill terrain.
- Make a 30-minute stop at a local cameo factory before the transfer back to Naples.
Important Additional Information
- This tour is available to All Ages; since it involves a boat/vessel, infants under 3 years of age must have a child's ticket.
- Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- This excursion differs from the "Pompeii, Sorrento & Capri" excursion in that on this tour Guests will enter a different entrance in Pompeii that is flat with no stairs to climb, making it easier to push strollers during the one-mile visit. Please note, however, that walking will still be on uneven ground and strollers will have to be folded during approximately 400 yards of this path and that there are 2 stairs to ascend during the visit at the villas and indoor section. The most comfortable path for strollers is the sidewalks. Guest will still have to cross the roads, paved with blocks of lava stones. As always, lightweight strollers are recommended.
- This excursion includes 2.5 hours of standing or walking across 1.5 miles of uneven and rough uphill terrain.
- The order of tour sites may vary depending on traffic and overcrowding of venues.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards or currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs.
- For security reasons, large bags, purses, backpacks and strollers are not allowed inside the Pompeii excavations. It is recommended to leave them inside the coach as lockers are not available.
- Tour durations times are estimated and may vary considerably due to circumstances such as traffic or overcrowding of venues.
- Headphones will be supplied for the time in Pompeii.
- Due to the extremely limited availability of this shore excursion, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a few extra Euros in recognition of service at restaurants, for taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.