At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||8.5 to 9 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$199 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$159 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
|Ages:||All Ages (recommended 5 and older)|
- Board the air-conditioned motorcoach for an approximate 2-hour journey through Andalusian countryside, with seemingly endless olive trees and picturesque villages towards the city of Granada.
- Experience the history and beauty of Alhambra through its signature palace—a fortress and home of the government's most elite within the Nasrid Dynasty throughout the 13th and 14th century.
- Enjoy an approximately 2-hour tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site complex experiencing the art, different stages of development within the "red castle." Conclude your tour by living the sultan's life through the castle's fountains, terraces, grottos and flowerbeds.
- Savor lunch in a restaurant experiencing a taste of Andalusia cuisine.
- Conclude your day by taking a panoramic tour of Granada (if time permits) before a relaxing, 2-hour long drive back to the port.
- Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Due to the historic nature of many European ports-of-call, some tours and attractions are not wheelchair/stroller accessible and may involve considerable walking on uneven surfaces such as cobblestone and stairs.
- This tour is not recommended for Guests with limited mobility. This excursion includes approximately 120 minutes of walking and standing on cobblestone, flat and uphill surfaces. Total distance walked is approximately 1.5 miles.
- This tour is stroller accessible. Some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. Lightweight strollers are recommended.
- Lunch options may include tapas (Spanish ham, cheese, cold cuts, olives), gazpacho cold soup, pork, potatoes and a chocolate desert. A Children menu of breaded chicken escalope, French fries and ice cream is also available. Water, a soft drink or a glass of sherry wine is also included. Wine may be served to Guests ages 21 and older only.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs, food and beverages.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.