At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||1.5 to 2 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$32 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$16 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
On this tour you will:
- Meet your guide for a short 5-minute walk to the Old Town Trolley and Conch Train depot.
- Board your trolley or train transportation for this approximate 60-minute narrated tour through the southernmost city in the US. Uncover a wealth of fascinating information and discover a paradise you never knew existed. Travel back through time as your guide tells stories of characters and customs behind the paradise island of historic Key West.
- You will travel the Key West streets and view a multitude of sights, including Ernest Hemingway's house, Sloppy Joe's restaurant and more.
- This is a continuous excursion and Guests do not hop on and hop off the transportation.
- Upon completion of your adventure you will be in the heart of downtown Key West, where you can take the short 5-minute walk back to the ship with your guide or explore Key West on your own.
Important Additional Information
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. Guests should notify Disney Cruise Line at (800) 951-3532, (407) 566-7000 (for international Guests), or via email at email@example.com prior to the beginning of their voyage so that a lift-equipped vehicle is reserved.
- Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- The tour operator will attempt to accommodate Guests' requests for train or trolley; however, due to availability, all requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests are encouraged to bring local currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants and taxis, and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.