At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Family Adventures and Nature Adventures|
|Duration:||3.5 to 4 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$49 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$28 (ages 5 to 9)|
|Ages:||5 And Up|
On this tour you will:
- Set sail across the waters of the Caribbean aboard this 65-foot motorized catamaran for a delightful adventure where you will snorkel in water as deep as 15 to 20 feet.
- Enjoy an approximate 60-minute sail to your snorkel destination where you will receive snorkel equipment and instruction. Then, make your way through azure waters where you can behold tropical fish and colorful coral.
- After your underwater exploration, relax on the return sail back to the pier with a complimentary beverage.
Important Additional Information
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction is provided (mask, snorkel, fins, and horseshoe vest).
- Bottled water and sodas are included.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants and taxis, and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.