On this tour you will:
- Walk approximately 10 minutes to the bike shop, where you'll be fitted for your beach cruiser bike and given your helmet. Then, your adventure can begin!
- Pass by and enjoy photo stops at famous Key West locations such as Captain Tony's, Sloppy Joe's, the birthplace of Pan Am, Mile Marker 0, Margaritaville, Bahama Village, Ernest Hemingway's Home, Key West Lighthouse, the Southernmost Point in the Continental US, Higgs Beach, West Martello Fort and African Cemetery, Flagler Station, Mallory Square and the Custom House.
- After approximately 2.5 hours of cycling and sightseeing, stop for a delicious piece of frozen Key Lime Pie dipped in chocolate and sample tasty key lime treats from the world famous Kermit's Key Lime Pie Shoppe!
- Upon your return at the bike shop, you can choose to walk back to the ship or continue exploring and shopping on your own along Duval Street.
Important Additional Information
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Guests must be a minimum of 60 inches tall and be able to ride a bike.
- Bike helmets are provided and mandatory.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency or credit card to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs.
- Due to extreme limited availability of this excursion, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants and taxis, and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.