Glass Bottom Boat Tour on the Pride of Key West (K10)Location: Key West
At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Nature Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||2.5 to 3 hours|
|Adult Price:||$42 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$25 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$25 (ages 0 to 2)|
On this tour you will:
- Start with a short 10-minute walk to the boat pier. Board the Pride of Key West, a beautiful 65-foot glass-bottom catamaran, and start out across the ocean blue as you gaze through the window into the underwater world below.
- During your approximate 2-hour adventure, admire spectacular views of North America's only living coral reef from a climate-controlled viewing area. See coral formations, tropical marine life, sea turtles and much more.
- This is a fully narrated tour and something your family will never forget.
Important Additional Information
- This tour is available to all ages. Since it involves a boat/vessel, infants under 3 years of age must have a child's ticket.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters. Guests must be able navigate stairs on and off the boat with assistance.
- Guests are encouraged to bring local currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants and taxis, and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.